Diablo® III

Auction House Down

everyone down!!
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 05:39 PMPosted by NeoLegend
Does anyone know when AH will be up again?

Ya but its the center of the economy
Reply Quote

Does anyone know if the Auction timeleft get frozen when it goes down or does time still keep ticking on the auctions?

It doesn't, never does =(

And i'm in the same situation as you
Reply Quote
Its either:
1. New method to dup while complying to the rules. So blizz cant touch them
2. Roll back... Blizz rolling back acct just like auto-replying emails.. No checking
3. They dont care (although they know the issue)

Im so upset when i found my Nat ring is duped..
But they are smart now, last time they did post 5 dup nat rings at same time, this one they post one item each time, so buyers wont notice easily....
unlike the 20 manticore

Maybe they are different dupers with different style~
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Mystblade
Does anyone know if the Auction timeleft get frozen when it goes down or does time still keep ticking on the auctions?

It is like a timex it keep's on ticking....
Reply Quote
Nobody uses the AH. The transaction load is too heavy. /yogiberra
Reply Quote
back up
course it takes 4 minutes to list an item after having to open and close the AH 5 times
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Mârar
http://magnifiedbysix.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/motivatorbf82ea6e81700f92ce5469b8a8f587e0fccb363b.jpg

Best post ever.
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 02:54 PMPosted by MINERNOLAN
They're fixing and observing the dupes.

so much for that theory
Reply Quote
Whoever is duping Ancient Serpent amulet (10 CC, 88 CD and 8% AS) , please do it like Mantico so that I can get one cheap.
Reply Quote
Anyone have an ETA on the AH?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thank you for your patience. The auction houses have been brought out of maintenance and are again available. Please let us know if you're continuing to have any issues using them.
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Thank you for your patience. The auction houses have been brought out of maintenance and are again available. Please let us know if you're continuing to have any issues using them.

Continuing to have issues... AH is up, but the lag of purchasing items / sending them to stash is taking ages.

I tried to send an item to my stash about 10 minutes ago, my "Send to Stash" button is still greyed out because my item is just sitting there in the completed tab waiting to be sent.
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Xenophis

Continuing to have issues... AH is up, but the lag of purchasing items / sending them to stash is taking ages.

I tried to send an item to my stash about 10 minutes ago, my "Send to Stash" button is still greyed out because my item is just sitting there in the completed tab waiting to be sent.

There will be a large amount of traffic following the down time. This is normal and will slowly go away. Be patient.
Reply Quote
im still not able to access the AH
Reply Quote
just checked. Still getting ERROR 0.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]