Diablo® III

GAH issue: item not showing up after buyout

Order number: 1398067650

The item bought out does not appear in the completed items tab.

Would appreciate some assistance
Reply Quote
same here 30 mil spent on Andariels visage Order number 1398599514 been 3 hours still no item
Reply Quote
The AH is running very slow. I myself have had the same issues. It has taken up to 4-5 days for some items to show up in the completed tab, although the ledger says it has already completed. I would suggest being a little patient. The system will deliver the item once the authorization completes.

Cheers
Reply Quote
The AH is running very slow. I myself have had the same issues. It has taken up to 4-5 days for some items to show up in the completed tab, although the ledger says it has already completed. I would suggest being a little patient. The system will deliver the item once the authorization completes.

Cheers

He is talking about the Gold Auction House. I didn't know you had to worry about authorizations like you do on the RMAH?

I'm having the same issue with an item I just purchased for 65m and not showing up to send to my stash. I purchased 500 tomes of secrets and they showed up just fine like usual. I've restarted D3 and it still shows (1) in completed tab, but nothing to retrieve.
Reply Quote

Cheers

He is talking about the Gold Auction House. I didn't know you had to worry about authorizations like you do on the RMAH?

I'm having the same issue with an item I just purchased for 65m and not showing up to send to my stash. I purchased 500 tomes of secrets and they showed up just fine like usual. I've restarted D3 and it still shows (1) in completed tab, but nothing to retrieve.

I am talking about the GAH as well. In times of server stress, the authorization process can be delayed. The RMAH and GAH both use a authorization process.
Reply Quote
Damn it...

Just did a buyout for item worth 21M gold and it does show on the log but it is not showing up on my item list... i can't send to stash.

What is going on??

I thought it could be a lag or something so... i made a another cheap test buyout and it shows up on the list right away.

What is wrong !!!??

Order ID 1422983790
Edited by XXGG#1260 on 3/11/2013 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue with a buyout that has not shown up in my completed tabs for days now.

Order number: 1419258819.

Just a DML for 200k though, but still. I want my pixels! ;)
Reply Quote
Finally, item showed up today. 2 day wait.
Reply Quote
Order number: 1431993121
Bought 3 items in a row, the last item didnt show up on the completed tab even thought the gold has been deducted.
Reply Quote
ORDER ID: 1462580987
GAH,..ITEM NOT SHOWED UP AFTER BUYOUT
NEED ASSISTANCE,..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]