Diablo® III

Excited Monk

I resigned a while ago from my job and today is my last today! I have the next 5 days off to..... play some Diablo!

Just had to say....

Anarki99 - The excited monk
Reply Quote
changing companies? career path? just gonna be a bum?
Reply Quote
Obviously he is going to full time as a Monk. Travel, learn skills, help people, kill demons, hit on women, drink a little (more than a lot)...
Reply Quote
Changing companies, and a much much more interesting role for once!

02/21/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Sinafae
Obviously he is going to full time as a Monk. Travel, learn skills, help people, kill demons, hit on women, drink a little (more than a lot)...

That would be nice Sinafae, I have been thinking of writing up a few new builds I have been trying, but I have yet to see if they are good enough :P

I may also travel to Ivgorod to study with all 1000 of my gods.
Reply Quote
Sounds good to me!
Reply Quote
I might need to spend the time TR farming for all the gold and mats I have chewed through crafting :(

Crafting is skuurrry
Reply Quote
I mean.. after you kill diablo.. what else is there to do after saving Caldeum, Stonefort, etc?

Maybe you should start up a tavern with the enchantress or something?

...grats on the new job btw! :D
Reply Quote
A new tavern with beverages of all sorts for all our Nephalem heroes is in the works.

I wonder if I could get the enchantress to offer new services also :P
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Anarki99
I wonder if I could get the enchantress to offer new services also :P

Funny you should say this—every time she gives a line about "training," I am tempted to come here and ask, "Be honest: how many of you hoped she had been trained in . . . something else?" Can't remember the exact line, sadly. But she says it all the time. Like everything else she says.
Reply Quote
I would hope that for 500+ years of being alive, she would expected to be a master of many things ;)

...then comes along a Nephalem, and kits her out.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Sinafae

Yes, just follow the falling star >;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]