Diablo® III

How much money you spent on your Monk?

Curiosity! How much money you spent on your Monk?
Reply Quote
I have no idea, but probably multiple billions. It's not worth anywhere near that amount, which just goes to show that actually playing the game throughout its entire lifecycle is a huge no-no. Better to just wait for half a year, then pull out a credit card and get 200K DPS for 100$.
Reply Quote
View profile
i have a horrible habit of wasting gold. with that said, maybe 1.5-2b?

i also have a bad habit of buying high out of lack of patience instead of waiting for deals
Reply Quote
Awesome everyone! I totally spent around 600m golds on my monk. But i didn't spend any real money on my monk. I sold many gear from the drop and saved golds to upgrade my gear.
Reply Quote
View profile
fitz-

dat axe.
Reply Quote
Id guess somewhere around 500M.
Reply Quote
does selling 100mil ring to vendor count on price tag ;(
Reply Quote
100-200m depending if you count gear that is in the box.
Reply Quote
estimate 200m-250m. some pieces were barter exchanged with other players.
Reply Quote
View profile
nothing wrong with that fitz. ive lent out a lot of gold/gear and ive also been lent gold/gear. its refreshing to see people help others out. this game is full of !@#$%^-s and greed.

THIS is kind of embarrassing, my family and I have been a little tight on money lately because im getting married in april and thats been pretty costly so far and i was short on money to pay my electric bill. some guy ive never met before, he was just on my friends list, gave me a bil gold so i could sell it on the RMAH and have enough to get my light bill paid. lets just say my faith in humanity has been restored.
Edited by doughb1zzle#1540 on 2/22/2013 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
wow. a-holes is censored? lol. isnt this game rated M for mature?
Reply Quote
And people say the RMAH is a bad thing! Cool story, though.
Edited by Zeriel#1544 on 2/22/2013 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Price flipped quite abit. Made alot of mistakes. I think I spent at least a billion.
Reply Quote
I am in the 250-300 millions range, including gear I bought in the past and could never resell.
Reply Quote
Too much :3
Reply Quote
View profile
An arm and both legs! Now I can sit at the computer and play all day =)
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 2/22/2013 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Zero.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]