Diablo® III

How much money you spent on your Monk?

02/22/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Vrkhyz
Zero.

You remind me of those forest natives who refuse to take part in trade and commerce to live off the fruits from trees!

Maybe you can try swapping your mempo for a dex version, does direct trading not involving gold count as self found?
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Shade
You remind me of those forest natives who refuse to take part in trade and commerce to live off the fruits from trees!

My monk may have been raised by those freaky imps in the jungles of Korrast in D2.

Maybe you can try swapping your mempo for a dex version, does direct trading not involving gold count as self found?

Not for me, it doesn't. Sadly, this is easily the best headpiece I have ever found. The good news is that finding an upgrade shouldn't be that hard, although my experience differs.
Reply Quote
Not a cent of real money.

I probably spent around 60-80m on all the gear I am wearing, including gems and have probably spent 50m on items that just didn't work out, lol.

I have probably netted under 200m as I have only found one item that has sold for over 20m...it sold for 27! I also found my first EVER green set item last night and it was a pure garbage Nats boots that I could probably get 500k for...boooo!
Edited by Saffron#1970 on 2/22/2013 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Somewhere around 20-30m. If you see something that looks like it might have cost more than that it was something I found and some of the stuff I spent money on I have replaced with crafted things. I'll use the GAH a little but obviously never went to RMAH. I like to horde stuff too and try it out on the other characters although I can't seem to play any of them worth a damn. I think the most I ever sold something for was around 5m.
Reply Quote
I'm at about 360 million and about 20 million(just in craft fees) trying to craft upgrade gloves and bracers
Reply Quote
$ 0.00 real money
Total of all my monk gears: 17.4 Mil
I share half of these stuff with my DH and other stuff with my other chars so the true cost of my monk is less than 10 mil total
Not bad eh? Well not as good as Vrkhyz ofcourse lol
Grateful for all the donated gears, I wouldn’t be able to do it without them = )

Current TR gear: 14.2 Mil
Vile ward – 3.5 mil
Gloves – 1.5 mil
Bracers – can’t remember .. but probably 500 K when I bought them
Inna’s chest – 2 mil
Inna’s belt – 1.something mil .. let’s just say 1.5 mil
Inna’s pants – 5 mil
Skorn – something like 200K
Inna’s helm – just donated to me by a wiz yesterday
Amulet – donated by Cayzer
Boots – donated by Narcolepsy
Both Rings – self found/craft

MP5 gears: 3.2 Mil
Shenglong’s fist of ledgend: 1.2 Mil
Double resist rare chest – 1.2 mil
Amulet - I think it was 500K
Gloves – 300K
Double resist Inna’s helm – donated by Cayzer
TWH belt – donated by Narcolepsy
Shenglong’s Relentless Assault – donated by Narcolepsy
Reply Quote
Zero.

vegetarians refuse to eat meat, we think they are missing out big time, but they are happy.
i got stubborn friend who only plays hardcore since day 1, he lost so many characters but he still enjoy it.
stubborn people are everywhere, they are happy and you cant change them, why bother.
Reply Quote
Back in November I spent $20 to buy gold to regear my Monk who was struggling at the time. My current gears cost a combined 60m gold for the following slots:

Currently on Monk: weapons, chest, helm, amulet
Currently on DH: boots, pants, belt, nats ring, shoulders

This does not include cost of gems or include slots where I crafted upgrade, which is case for hellfire ring, bracers and gloves (both equipped on DH).
Reply Quote
View profile
about 225 mil not including gems
weps were 100mil combined , nats ring and inna pants were bought long ago for about a combined value of 90mil (well aware that they arent worth anything close to that amount anymore sadly)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]