Diablo® III

PvP Witch Doctor Build

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good WD build for PvP. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I really like 0dogs in PvP. I ran a blackthorns setup with around 150k life, managing just about 90k dps and it wat pretty awesome. I felt mostly superior to other builds in most situations. I just revamped my 0dogs setup so I think I will try a higher damage variation of my previous build, where I use the dogs for sustain and defense, while using leaping spiders and haunt.
Reply Quote
The ac proctor builds seem to be a force to be reckoned with and give me the most trouble. Stuff along the lines of what Chuck does pretty much, but it's very gear specific and it is more expensive to gear for nowadays.

If you're on a budget, you can get away with stacking some extra vita on to your normal set-up and doing a basic Spirit Barrage/Haunt build. Will tear through most opponents so long as you micro decently and manage your cooldowns effectively. Plague Bats are great for close-range combat as well and don't forget about Horrify/Frightening Aspect. Dogs nice vs range, but careful when using them - some abuse them to proc life return such as Rend Barbs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]