Diablo® III

scoundrel tanked arcane like a boss..........

i don't know if elemental stuff differs in damage against followers but my scoundrel literally stood on the arcane's dot and not die. he was on that spot till it ran out. this was in mp7

he's not even geared well
Reply Quote
Oh, my Scoundrel is always dying on molten.
Reply Quote
Oh, my Scoundrel is always dying on Desecrator.
Reply Quote
well he does seem to have some arcane resistance but still...that sounds pretty impressive, i havn't really payed attention to my scoundrel dead or alive i never really acknowledged his presence lol
Reply Quote
i do need him alive for buri/cold blooded in archon.

02/25/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Amos
i never really acknowledged his presence lol

hahaha
Reply Quote
I need to test my enchantress now.
Reply Quote
hate it when follower gets instakilled by molten, plague, or desecrator; but i do notice arcane lasers doing absolutely nothing to them, and very little to me anymore.
If arcane lasers got nerf'd im gonna (ノ°□°)ノ︵ ┻━┻, i geared towards surviving them specifically (on wiz)
Reply Quote
lulz DT
Reply Quote
I just ran my enchantress in circle through lasers, and she didn't die. So those seem not to hurt followers much whereas certain ground effects can still melt them. Put her on stacked plague for instance.
Reply Quote
mmm the + CC bonus for scoundrel will still be active even if he dies right? :P
Reply Quote
yes, only hysteria disappears :(

for enchantress, the armor/aspd disappears when she's down
Reply Quote
This just in: giving your Scoundrel the Vanish ability could mean the difference between life and take-a-knee for him.
Reply Quote
how good is the proc/cool down of vanish, jae?
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 09:41 PMPosted by pichapie
how good is the proc/cool down of vanish, jae?

He usually disappears as soon as his health drops below 50%. It lasts 5 seconds and then he reappears by your side. After that, you'll have to wait 25 more seconds (total cooldown is 30 seconds) before it can trigger again.

I personally just stacked HP and attack speed on him.
Reply Quote
does his bonus properties disappear with vanish activation?
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 10:26 PMPosted by pichapie
does his bonus properties disappear with vanish activation?

No, he's still there (not dead), you just can't see him.
Reply Quote
Also, the banelings in act 3 two shot me, but do like nothing to the enchatress. she can just facetank all kinds of explosions and lasers, but if something punches her she goes down instantly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]