Diablo® III

Mouse cursor Disappears 3-25-13

100 Human Paladin
Has happened at least once a day to me since I've come back to Diablo this week usually at the the most challenging of times and makes for a very upsetting experience and then about 4-5 minutes to get logged out to re-enter the game to fix the issue. This happens at various intervals usually after a "boss" of some sort dies. Happened yesterday on the UBRS bosses and today in inferno after killing Zoltun Khule in inferno. I am using a Mac Powerbook 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 running Mac OS X 10.6.8
Reply Quote
Ha so far happened to me only in Ghom's dungeon with 4 out of 5 classes. Command M windows the screen & gets back the cursor. Command M again gets me back to full screen with cursor.

Mac Pro 2010, 2.8GHz, Quad. 10.8.6
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Thanks for the report. Please post your system specs so we can research this a bit.

1. Launch Diablo III.
    2. Put Diablo III into Windowed Mode if it is not already in Windowed Mode.
    3. From the system menu bar, select Help > Copy Support Information: http://i49.tinypic.com/33njnzn.png
    4. Paste the contents of the copied system information here (Command-V)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]