Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
1. Make sure that Windows is set to show hidden files.
Here's how to do that: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Show-hidden-files
2. Navigate to the C:\ProgramData folder and delete the Battle.net folder and the Blizzard Entertainment folder.
3. Navigate to the Diablo III folder and delete the "Updates" folder.
4. Launch Diablo III as an admin by right clicking on the launcher and selecting "Run as admin".
Let me know what happens.
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Support Contact Information
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.