Diablo® III

D3 is a PVP game

There's someone obstinate, at Blizzard company, always repeating "Blizzard is not a PVP game".

After the poll, we learnt 80% of players wanted this game beeing PVP, a balanced PVP, as D2 has always been, for its ending part, a PVP game too.

Majority is always right, players asking a PVP game, Blizzard must listen or die.

So now what is doing Blizzard for making the PVP balanced ?

They can easily create or change rules only when we pop in the scorched chapel, so WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR ????
Reply Quote
D3 actually isn't a PvP game. But PvP is fun, and certainly would be even more fun if it was balanced.

There are plenty of unused skills in PvE that they could easily buff to make useful in PvP without destroying balance in PvE. Like Wave of Force. :p
Reply Quote
when I q for d3, my mind is I going to pawn my friend. then when I play d3 after 3 months, still no pvp then I qui, so now after 8 motnhs pvp came and I am back. I believe there a lot of ppl also like this.
if d3 not a pvp game, what for getting top gear, and training.

lastly strongest opponent is always human, blizz keep saying this game is not pvp, maybe due to too many cry baby, said this too hard that too hard, then open pvp, ppl cry op, imba, buff please all such.
such a casual game how to be pvp oriented, u know last time when I am small, I play this game call maple story, those 2d games, that look like hellokitty, this is a pve game to me
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 3/1/2013 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
The only reason that D2 lasted so long is because of pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/28/2013 07:52 AMPosted by Peyman
beeing

bees aaaaaaah watch out for the stingers
Edited by sweatshopkid#1403 on 3/1/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
this games horrible no pvp for a game that is only made for pvp? who the !@#$ keeps farming and farming to beat monster powers? seriously monster power might aswell be prestige mode on call of duty, they are making this game for the play station anyway Cya blizzard after this failure i bet you have only 1-2 wow expansions left in you until you have to go bankrupt...i mean the best selling game in history only has 2000 active multi player lobbies at 1030 pm on a friday
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]