Diablo® III

Gargantuan rune idea.....

So the other day I came up with an idea for a rune to replace wrathful protector (the dumb garg rune where he only lives for 15 sec or whatever). I call it "blood brothers". Instead of 1 garg it would summon 2 that each do half of the dmg of a single plain old garg (maybe less considering the garg can be a pretty damn strong pet as far as tanking goes). If one of them were to die the other would enrage similar to restless giant but would at that point stop taking any damage from monsters and instead take damage over time giving the enraged garg a similar life span as wrathful protector. A possible x factor would be how long the player can keep him alive by picking up health globes before he dies from the "broken heart" effect of watching the other garg go down. Considering how much life regen pets can have from putting fierce loyalty with blood ritual, the garg shouldn't benefit from fierce loyalty once hes enraged otherwise you could end up with a perm-enraged garg that would be overpowered as hell.

Whatcha guys think?
Reply Quote
I like this idea. Its a great rune replacement, isnt overpowered, and provides another pet which im a huge fan of. I might even use this over the rune that allows him to stun if it works well enough
Reply Quote
I would use it no doubt. Wrathful protector is such a wasted rune, but with that new rune paired with GI, It would be really good. Blizzard should take this to the drawling board.
Edited by Gunvillain#1991 on 2/22/2013 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]