Diablo® III

WD Crafting Question

I'm spamming the new recipes as much as I can....what order should I craft the armor in? And should I reroll some of the stuff I am wearing? Is it not top-end?
Reply Quote
Just curious, I've been looking all over, seems like I need

Shoulders to:
Have % Life
Have Pickup Radius
Have +Armor

Gloves to:
Have Critical Hit Damage
Have Max Critical Chance
Have Attack Speed (perhaps not?)

I can buy other recipes as needed, but have been basically just farming up gold and materials the last couple of hours in an attempt to try to get ready for some crafting.

Or maybe I should start with Amulets because mine is so weak?
Reply Quote
Bump, still wondering...
Reply Quote
Your shoulders are very strong. I'd work on ammys and gloves as you farm reagents. I'd also look to upgrade your wep for higher crit damage/socket.

The perfect WD gloves has 300 int, 10 cc, 50 cd, all resist and vit. You want at least 200int, 8cc, 30 cd tho. Attack speed is a bonus if it has all that but don't favor it over the big ones.

gl
Reply Quote
Neat. So keep rolling gloves. Or save up money and work on getting a decent weapon. Got it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Just curious, I've been looking all over, seems like I need

Shoulders to:
Have % Life
Have Pickup Radius
Have +Armor

Gloves to:
Have Critical Hit Damage
Have Max Critical Chance
Have Attack Speed (perhaps not?)

I can buy other recipes as needed, but have been basically just farming up gold and materials the last couple of hours in an attempt to try to get ready for some crafting.

Or maybe I should start with Amulets because mine is so weak?

ya gloves and ammy for you. I have IAS on my gloves, but i would have preferred more life or all resists to attack speed. I got those gloves as a newb WD and I didn't understand that IAS can be detrimental to WD's. So gloves with as close to 10% CC and 50% CD, high int, high vit and All resists would be perfect

Oh...but i'd put priority on a higher DPS weap because that has so much influence on your overall dps
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 2/22/2013 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just have to save up a ton of gold first I suppose.
Reply Quote
The amulets are pretty spectacular as I've seen, so I'd probably lean towards those.

I'd have made one myself, but they feel that I need to get Amulet of Dexterity 3+ times before they give me the Int one.
Reply Quote
Right. I have bought some of the plans, they are super cheap on the AH, bought the shoulders, gloves and bracers. Got some decent shoulders out of it, but seems that I need to roll more gloves and bracers. I'm desperate for a good amulet.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/22/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Unzero
Right. I have bought some of the plans, they are super cheap on the AH, bought the shoulders, gloves and bracers. Got some decent shoulders out of it, but seems that I need to roll more gloves and bracers. I'm desperate for a good amulet.

the prices of half decent amulets are dropping fast on the AH. It may be easier to spend the money and buy a decent ammy.

I've crafted about 15 ammy's and all of them were pretty much salvaged back to materials. Some of them were decent, but missing one crucial attribute...so they were more teases than anything
Reply Quote
Yeah it does suck when you roll something thats almost perfect and is missing only 1 crucial stat but keep in mind theres the chance you will roll something that a dropped item simply cannot do so to me its well worth the time and effort to keep rolling whatever you currently are until you hit a jackpot. If it suits your budget go ahead and buy a decent whatever on the AH to hold you until you craft said jackpot because like fabbyhunter said the release of these new plans will begin to lower prices on dropped items in those slots, ammys especially.

In any case GL
Reply Quote
Keeping crafting you can roll some nice things.

I'm actually wearing (4) crafted pieces: Amy, Gloves, Bracers, Shoulders. I think the Shoulders are pretty awesome, the others I may keep rolling, especially the Bracers. Overall I've dropped maybe 10 -15 million on crafting.
Reply Quote
Got my hands on a MCK... even though it doesn't have a socket, it was still a substantial DPS increase for me, I crafted a ton of gloves last night, almost none rolled any CHC, CHD or Attack Speed, still been grinding it out, hoping I end up with All Resist + CHD + CHC + IAS + PUR....

So judging from what you guys have said, and my current DPS and situation....I should keep spamming the gloves while trying to pick up the four piece Zunimassa bonus? That is what my friend tells me I should do...

What do you guys think?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]