Diablo® III

I love that D3 is coming to my PS3!!!

whats the point of consoles? why do they exist? who needs that crap? etc.
Reply Quote
I dislike the console port because it is going to tap energy away from the development of the PC version of the game. Now there are going to be 2 concurrent and separate diablo 3's always in development. Probably will delay expansion and updates even more than before.
Reply Quote
I have always classed console games as kids toys. Buy it play a bit, trade it in at gamestop rinse an repeat. Lets face it the console has it's limitations. They had to dumb down D3 to put it on the console to begin with. I have always played online games never had an interest in many of the great looking single player games.

Go to redbox an try to rent any real game an you will see what I mean. They are all good flash in the pan games but not what I an many others want.

I'm glad to see D3 going to a console as it supports the game in general .As for comparing it to the pc version you're actually comparing apples to oranges. They will never merge so to me it is a different game to begin with. As long as you enjoy it play it.
Reply Quote
54 Troll Shaman
http://anaheimofmanheim.wordpress.com

About 530 was an accurate guess on pc prices.

That link contains a weekly cheap - diy article I write with desktop builds without monitor, keyboard or mouse.

However, My PS3 cost me 650 as I got the ps1, 2, and 3 & am taking very good care of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]