Diablo® III

Item didn't get sent back to stash, help!

A pair of gloves I had up on the auction house didn't sell. When I sent them back to my stash, they were nowhere to be found, please help! Order ID: 1379118786
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ayoitsstevo,

Records show they were reclaimed back on 2013-02-21 at 21:06:33 UTC.
Reply Quote
i had this happen also but i found a trick that worked for me i had to send all the other items in the send to stash section for completed trades back to stash only then did the new item show up
Reply Quote
I don't ever recall them being in my stash on 2013-02-21 or else I wouldn't have made this post. I sent all the items in the send to stash section for completed trades back to stash yet still no sign of gloves, please further assist.
Edited by ayoitsstevo#1775 on 2/25/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ayoitsstevo,

As I said, our records show the gloves in that auction ID were reclaimed. There's no further information available. I do see they're not currently in your inventory but that doesn't mean anything really as they could have been sold to a vendor, destroyed, or traded to another user.
Reply Quote
As I said, they never made it to my inventory to begin with. I'm more than positive I didn't sell them to a vendor, destroy, or trade them to another user.
Edited by ayoitsstevo#1775 on 2/25/2013 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Considering they still haven't made it to my inventory, I'm guessing it's not going to be there anytime soon?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ayoitsstevo,

As I've said, the item is showing as already having been claimed. It wouldn't say that if they were in transit or still being processed.
Reply Quote
is this support ? sorry but basically you are not telling anything ..

the item shown as delivered at logs and ayoitsstevo is liar , the case is closed , is it all ???

I lost some golds and items like this before that..

I was hope blizzard could be more helpful, I guess all the items have unique number is it right ? can't you find as where is the item from that number ? probably he is lost the item as because of an transaction code error but it's more simple to say it shown as delivered to close the ticket.. Or even you may restore the item from backup but of course these are more complicated solutions..

with my regards..
emre
Reply Quote
Exactly, blizzard has not been helpful at all with retrieving my gloves. I wouldn't make a thread and bump it every other day if it was already sent to my inventory. I guess that's what I get for playing blizzard games, another one to chalk up as a loss. *shrugs*
Edited by ayoitsstevo#1775 on 2/26/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. Purchased 5 pieces of immortal kings and the boots never made it my way. Thats a 5 mil loss, hopefully i can get these retrieved. ik irons 3.17.13
Reply Quote
nm they finally appeared!
Edited by Zodd#1360 on 3/18/2013 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Several months after this post was put up I'm having the same problem. I have several auctions that say the item can't be sent back to my stash. Every item I try to sell that hasn't sold I have not been able to recover.
Reply Quote
.. disregard last, I was able to claim all of my items after I posted this. Guess that was the trick.
Reply Quote
Before 1 hour, I bought Bul-Kathoss Solemn Vow for 5 milion... and I still didnt get it in my stash.
Its happend 1 time before to, but after 10 min i got it... but now is 2 hours and still nothing.
Can Blizz help?
Reply Quote
ID 1431403441
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Wepard,

Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.

Ok, i made ticket, now i will w8 for help...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Wepard,

Has it been 72 hours? If not, they're going to ask to you wait as I did.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]