Diablo® III

Help boost my dmg

Ok so my barb is about150k dps at moment, but no idea what to replace/upgrade next..

getting to 150k dps ive lost alot of health so need to boost my health abit aswell really.

any help would be good!
Reply Quote
You have no barb on your current profile.
Reply Quote
@Pri The barb is on his eu profile

@Blaze 21k hp and ~ 280 all res is really, really terrible. And should make your playing experience very bad. The next time you log in - for now - throw out all your rubies and replace them with amethysts (no need to upgrade them, just kind of stick a band-aid on it).

Next go on the ah and get yourself some cheap-ish pants with 2 sockets/vit/strength/all-res. You can skimp a little on the strength in favor of higher vit. This should put you in a place where you can actually apply some of your dps to the monsters ;p.

After you've temporarily fixed your character, I would suggest that you go ahead and craft some shoulders (the vitality ones) and bracers (I don't know which is better, you should inform yourself in this regard). When you craft some decent pieces, these will stick with you for a long long while and are certainly decent investments.

Imho you should ask for more help once your done with the above steps. At the moment theres just no point in suggesting to you some kind of fancy pants equipment, as your not able to apply that in actual game scenarios.
Reply Quote
tempory fixing my character?

I have absoluely no issues smashing my way through inferno on MPL5 ( as high as ive even bothered to go so far. )

Its not really a survival thing im looking for. i can stay alove without issues, i can kill mobs without issues. just generally wanting to improve stuf along the way and most of the crap i find on ah is just simply that. crap.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Blaze
getting to 150k dps ive lost alot of health so need to boost my health abit aswell really.

02/25/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Blaze
Its not really a survival thing im looking for. i can stay alove without issues, i can kill mobs without issues. just generally wanting to improve stuf along the way

These comments seem contradictory. What is it exactly you are trying to achieve?
Reply Quote
As I hinted at in the other thread, I reacted rather harshly and did not mean to insult you. You might well be doing fine in mp5, I haven't seen you play. It's just that I feel that a barb absolutely should adhere to certain minimum standards defense wise.

The suggestions I made, especially in regards to crafting your own equipment will serve you well on both fronts, defense and offense. You can, with a little luck, easily craft better shoulders than your vile wards. The same goes for your bracers. I'm guessing that in those 2 pieces alone you can find an extra 2-10k dps (broad guess on good strength rolls), and around 5-10k life
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]