Diablo® III

Got outbid on item. Received gold and item.

Just noticed I'm on the US forums rather then EU -_-. Reposting it to EU Forums.

Seems I actually have to report it here :P After all so again.

Got outbid on an item and got my gold back. 5 seconds later I receive the item on wich I got outbidded on.

Order id: 1134971826
Edited by Echo#2461 on 2/25/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
ah error in your favor lol
Reply Quote
The item which you recive is still available to buy/bid or it just disapear from ah??
It was only bid auction or with bouot??
Edited by cipkorz2#2161 on 2/26/2013 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
It was an only bid auction.
The item dissepeared from AH shortly after I got outbid and my gold returned.
At the completed auction list it also says Transaction: Outbid - Amount: 0, like it does when you normally get outbid.
Reply Quote
That was last minutes of this item auction or it dissaper from ah befere the auction time ended??
Reply Quote
It was in its last minute and when I saw I got outbid I wanted to do another bid but it said: ''Item no longer available''. That's when I retrieved my gold from the Completed section. Where, at that time, the item was not yet there. And just when I was bout to go back to check auctions it suddenly popped up in my completed items list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]