Diablo® III

Zash2F

I was pointed towards this guys stream because someone said he was being an !@#$%^- to his viewers. I tend to like people who are *!@#$%^s, but not this guy. I was expecting some trolling and what not, but this streamer has no morals, integrity, or common sense.

One of his viewers asked him for a gear check and gave him 300 million gold, and while Zash was searching doing this service for him, he started to curse at his viewers and call them obscene names. He banned a few for questioning the type of gear he was upgrading for the viewer who donated 300 million gold. Long story short, the guy who asked for the gear check said he didn't want to do this anymore because Zash was being an -*!@#$% to everyone. At this time Zash bought gloves that were worth 270mil ish with the gold the viewer just gave him, and told him to go ^-*! himself.

Zash scammed the viewer for every amount of gold he earned over time in front of 20 some odd viewers. Speaking of which, he's wearing the gloves now and boasting that it's better than Modz gloves.

I just wanted to warn everyone here, if you come across his stream by any chance, please be wary that he will ask for gold donations, do gear checks, and build sets with your gold.

Speaking of which, he built a monk set for 1.2billion gold on stream and the monk couldn't survive MP8 and did 85k dps. Needless to say the viewer who had this set built for him was not happy, and guess what Zash did? He banned that viewer along with one of his mods for backing him up.

Don't support this guy. He calls himself a Marine and is a disgrace to anyone in the service that plays this game. Lacks integrity beyond belief. I would know. I'm a veteran myself.
Reply Quote
yeah i was watching his stream a couple weeks ago and i asked him to pvp me and he said he does not waste time against !@#$ty players lol, i'd wreck him

yesterday, he told one of his viewers that he will rip their head off and spit down his throat....i reported him on twitch, but yeah try to avoid this guy
Reply Quote
mad as !@#$ and you are just plain ignorant.
Reply Quote
kulle story bro
Reply Quote
I am the viewer that let Zash do 1.2bill build. I was not unhappy with the build, i just didnt know how to use the monk class. I liked the build so much i gave him another billion in gold to do my upgrades. So for you to say that i was unhappy please dont talk for me. As for the way he speaks he just speaks his mind. I would be upset to if people kept comparing me to other streamers. Zash is Zash and modz modz. Things were said both ways so make sure you report yourself to twitch as well. Zash does a lot for his viewers. free users, giveaways, gear checks. So I am sorry you dont like someone that speaks whats on his mind. AND AGAIN DONT SPEAK FOR ME AGAIN!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Those gloves are from a pair he found at $65 on RMAH. He told viewers that they could buy it and flip it for 2.5b-2b. The viewer in question bought the gloves and agreed to give to him for services rendered, such as selling the guy's barb set. He also found another pair for $26 at the same time, which another viewer bought and sold for about 1b.

I don't remember any one being banned yesterday that had said anything, beyond one user who came in saying, "You're playing the set wrong" and !@#$ like that when Zash used Exploding Palm on a double pack of reflects. Then, the guy said, "No, I don't even play a monk" when asked, so Zash told him to %^-* off if he's going to give him advice on a class he doesn't play. That same guy then came on 3 accounts spamming the same message, which is what he was banned for 3 times over.

Speaking of which, he built a monk set for 1.2billion gold on stream and the monk couldn't survive MP8 and did 85k dps. Needless to say the viewer who had this set built for him was not happy, and guess what Zash did? He banned that viewer along with one of his mods for backing him up.

Bigcat definitely does more damage than that, and Bigcat is a mod on the stream. You're wrong.

The guy's channel gets spammed by users who try to link other streams. !@#$ happens. People get banned. End of story.
Edited by Psion#1793 on 2/27/2013 6:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]