Diablo® III

Bought item off GAH 18hrs ago didnt recieve

So i bought an inna's vast expanse worth 30m off the AH the gold was taken the completed tab says it purchased but i didnt get the item. oreder number is #1395550035 if someone could take a look at it please
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RaNDoMCaPs,

It's still processing, allow it time to complete. If it hasn't arrived within the next 4-5 days, you should submit a support ticket as described below. I expect it'll come much sooner than that though.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
Thankyou for the reply it was much appreciated. Thought you were ignoring me :D.
Reply Quote
its not normal to wait 5 days for n item specially if you use the GAH whats going on? this has never happened before and why do i bid at last minute on rings with no buyout and get them automaticly after i won the auction but not the helmet i purchased 3 hours ago.
Reply Quote
RaNDoMCaPs,

It's still processing, allow it time to complete. If it hasn't arrived within the next 4-5 days, you should submit a support ticket as described below. I expect it'll come much sooner than that though.

Can you please explain when this change was made? I've been playing this game since it came out and it wasn't until lately that I use my gold to buyout an item and there is a random amount of time/days until you get the item.
it's just random what items might take forever to get to you.
Do you know how frustrating this is to players when they have the time to play and have no idea if they go to get an item if it will be something they can use for the night or they will be putting gold into the abyss for days.
I don't see how the GAH has a processing time for days, this isn't money.
Reply Quote
Can you please explain when this change was made? I've been playing this game since it came out and it wasn't until lately that I use my gold to buyout an item and there is a random amount of time/days until you get the item.
it's just random what items might take forever to get to you.
Do you know how frustrating this is to players when they have the time to play and have no idea if they go to get an item if it will be something they can use for the night or they will be putting gold into the abyss for days.
I don't see how the GAH has a processing time for days, this isn't money.

This isn't necessarily a change, but rather a delay in processing the item(s). This can be caused due to an increased amount of traffic on the AH. The system recognizes that you have bought the item(s), but due to hundreds of items being purchased a second, needs time to match the item to a order transaction id #.

Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]