Diablo® III

Looking for PvP - 100P WD

As title suggests, 100 Paragon level WD looking for PvP.

All welcome

Add me: DoYouLift#1336
Edited by DoYouLift#1336 on 3/9/2013 2:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me anytime cyon#1808
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
get good bro
Reply Quote
ill add you
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 04:24 AMPosted by Joch
get good bro

Says the guy I killed 8 - 0

Don't waste my time again please.
Edited by DoYouLift#1336 on 3/9/2013 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
get good bro

Says the guy I killed 8 - 0

Don't waste my time again please.

LOL....i think u have me mistaken for someone else. Allow me to refresh your memory.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/160/screenshot019gz.jpg

im the guy who made u ragequit after 2 deaths. Remember me clown?
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/9/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh yeah because sprinting around for 10 minutes, running in and out of the town portal waiting for your wrath cd counts as a kill. Teach me to be pro please?
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 08:01 PMPosted by DoYouLift
Oh yeah because sprinting around for 10 minutes, running in and out of the town portal waiting for your wrath cd counts as a kill. Teach me to be pro please?

lol just do urself a favor and stick to pvping noobs only.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Joch
ol just do urself a favor and stick to pvping noobs only.

You're obviously mad because half the decent players amoung the PvP community won't bother with you as all you do is run around for 10 minutes / portal jump and use your wrath and sit in town and talk !@#$ like you're good or something?

Yeah, I would be if I were you... Get on everyone else's level and actually PvP properly or don't bother wasting everybody's time. Maybe it is you who should stick to fighting noobs since you can't manage to pull together enough intelligence to decipher what is proper dueling etiquette and what is plain retarded.

Still beat you 8 - 0. Cute screens by the way, did I really upset you that much?
Reply Quote
ol just do urself a favor and stick to pvping noobs only.

You're obviously mad because half the decent players amoung the PvP community won't bother with you as all you do is run around for 10 minutes / portal jump and use your wrath and sit in town and talk !@#$ like you're good or something?

Yeah, I would be if I were you... Get on everyone else's level and actually PvP properly or don't bother wasting everybody's time. Maybe it is you who should stick to fighting noobs since you can't manage to pull together enough intelligence to decipher what is proper dueling etiquette and what is plain retarded.

Still beat you 8 - 0. Cute screens by the way, did I really upset you that much?

hahah 8-0. what is up with all these witch doctors making up fantasy scores. Lol clown, and portal jump? wat are u even saying was that screenshot not enough to refresh ur memory? here let me explain how this went down

Round one. I raped u
Round two. I raped u and u ragequit and left game.

I only count 2 there bro wats up with this 8-0? care to explain? lol noob. Like i said amatuer, stick to the lowbie duels, whatever happens in the arena goes, if youre so bad u cant even get me below 50% hp during the 2 minutes i have between wotb, you might wnna find a new hobby.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/160/screenshot019gz.jpg
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/10/2013 3:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hahah 8-0. what is up with all these witch doctors making up fantasy scores. Lol clown, and portal jump? wat are u even saying was that screenshot not enough to refresh ur memory? here let me explain how this went down

Round one. I raped u
Round two. I raped u and u ragequit and left game.

I only count 2 there bro wats up with this 8-0? care to explain? lol noob. Like i said amatuer, stick to the lowbie duels, whatever happens in the arena goes, if youre so bad u cant even get me below 50% hp during the 2 minutes i have between wotb, you might wnna find a new hobby.

I'm not even going to try and interpret your childish and retarded attempt at a response.

Get out and stop wasting peoples time.

Also, that screenshot merely displays the fact that you managed to kill me once, whilst I was typing - and we hadn't agreed to a "g" to start the duel...

Teach me to be pr0 liek you pls
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 03:33 AMPosted by DoYouLift
Also, that screenshot merely displays the fact that you managed to kill me once, whilst I was typing - and we hadn't agreed to a "g" to start the duel...

LOL u are hilarious. too bad everyone can read the amount of butthurt in ur words in that ss. Keep making up lies lol noob it getting epic. WHAT UP DOE wnna spectated rematch?
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/10/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I met a girl today. It was nice.
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Joch
Keep making up lies lol noob it getting epic. WHAT UP DOE wnna spectated rematch?

What did you even just say?
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Joch
everyone can read the amount of butthurt in ur words

Nope, I'm merely highlighting as to how retarded you are coming across. Hi-jacking a completely innocent thread with your utterly retarded comments and illegible sentences. You really think people are going to want to PvP with you, when you can hardly spell simple words correctly.

Like I said, get the f**k out of this thread and stop wasting my time.
Reply Quote
*popcorn*
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Iria
*popcorn*

Does yours have butter? If so can we share?!
Reply Quote
w/ soda here... watching ... yum yum...

03/11/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Iria
*popcorn*
Reply Quote
Does yours have butter? If so can we share?!

Doctor says I'm only allowed to eat soy beans.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]