171 to Min dmg
303 to Max dmg
40% dmg
154 Str
11% IAS
Socket
+ 0.25% attacks per second
15% chance fear

I just picked a number to list it at on the ah. obviously I am not asking this. But you can find the weapon listed on the AH for 300 mil.

Price check? Anyone interested, bids, offers? I might run an auction on this.

Thanks,
x
Reply Quote
My experience with Str EFs is this: if it's very high end, it will sell for as much or more than one in SC. If it has low DPS, it'll sell for less than SC price, mainly because so many more Barbs in HC are using shields instead of off-hands.

I sold one like yours in HC, but with only 900 DPS and +.21 attack speed for 15 million. Might have gotten a tad more if I was willing to wait it out on the AH. Market value at the time was about 30 million on the SC AH.

I'm not sure about exact price or what the current market is for weapons.

I'd say look it up it's value on the SC AH, and list it for about than that in HC, maybe slightly less. Also look up the price for a rare with maybe 60% CD, socket, and 1060 DPS as a baseline and don't sell it for less than that.
Reply Quote
Good luck finding a rare anything, much less axe/mace, with 160 barb stats, 1060 dps, 60% cd, and a socket. That hypothetical item would bring 150-200m most likely. Which is quite possibly what this thing is worth, that +.25 aps is great for WW barbs who need to hit that next tick point.
Reply Quote
I am a DH, not a barb. So thanks for the information guys. I'll pay anyone a few million commission if you bring me a buyer and help me sell it for in game gold and not through the AH.

Thank you!
x
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
its definitely good
but 300mil is a lil too much
if it has life steal then maybe 250m+to the right buyer Ive seen 950+dps ls os ef sold for 150mil almost instantly, becos ef is basically offhand to a barb that fear proc is a !@#$% on a main hand. having ls and soc is ideal roll
not so sure about this one though not saying its not good but not having that 3% ls is a hit on the value
but who knows its weekend i sold stuff that wont sell for what i think is more than their worth, might try your luck:)
Good luck with sale op
Reply Quote
Thank you for your feedback and opinion.

I just picked 300 mil so people can find it. I'm NOT selling it for 300 million.

I'm open to the price. Any offers, any suggestions on how to sell it? I"ll pay u 5 million gold if you help me sell it or find me a buyer. I'm just paying 1 person the 5 million gold for help.

Thanks,
x
Reply Quote
no need to pay at all but u can add me ingame as a friend:)
Id say weekend is a great opportunity to get rid of this at a very reasonable price, in weekdays these dont move as quickly as you want them to
well had a quick search on AH i think you prolly will have some trouble selling it now becos there is a 1200ish dps str os EF on that with no bin.... you will prolly sell yours after that one is gone:(
be patient that happens, hang on to it now as im sure its worth 100mil+ I used to have a low armor 9 inna pants by then the AH was full of them the price dropped to 15mil bin even. I hold on to it and after 3 days I sold mine at 30mil after tax.
Again good luck with sell man.

Edit: I still think AH is the best place to sell this kind of stuff. Use the other trading forum to sell if only you found a truely godly item (I myself sold stuff for more on AH, but usually we will have to be patient)
Edited by Devangel#6255 on 3/2/2013 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Cool. thanks for the tips man. I'll add you.

Anyone else interested in buying this or have any advice? Thank you and good luck farming.
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
Sold on jsp for 250 million. Thank you. Post closed.

x
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]