Diablo® III

Combat bug - Monk

For the past week or so, Ive been experiencing a non-stop bug. Ill keep this short and sweet. My monk is using the skill cyclone strike with implosion rune and when I use the skill, monsters will get vortexed in, but they get stuck inside walls. When this happens, the monster/elite will continue to cast his attacks, (frozen, mortar, arcane, etc), however, you cannot see it. Not only can you not see it, but you cannot see any health bars either. Sometimes you can blindly attack into the wall and it will die, but other times I have spent over 5-10 mins trying and gave up.

Also....Monsters with Vortex will also suck me into walls as well...

seems this ability is quite bugged.

mostly happens in keeps lvl2 since walls are so tight together. but it happens in any maps that have walls, and depending how close you are to the wall when the elite, or yourself, casts this skill.
Reply Quote
forgot to mention....not sure if this makes any difference, but i am using implosion rune on cyclone strike
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]