Diablo® III

Looking for information about Hellfire Ring

So, I am trying to poke around to figure this out, but here is what I don't understand.

After I get let's say ten of each key or so, and get the Infernal Machine plan, I craft my three portals.

When I fight the UberBoss team, Monster Power affects the chance of them dropping the items?

As in MP0 = Some base chance?
And MP10 = 100%?

And then when after they drop the three items.... I craft those three organs into a Hellfire Ring?

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can find out what possible random magic properties can end up on a Hellfire Ring?

Thank you for any answers and I apologize in advance that I do not have my information straight if I somehow typed this up wrong. Planning to bust out a bunch of rings and try for a decent one.
Reply Quote
Reason I am asking is because I'm trying to figure what MP I could do this all at, and then try to figure out about where I should stop as far as getting lucky on stats....I figure I'll run through a lot of them before I find a solid one.
Reply Quote
Finally found a site on the net which told me most of the information I wanted to know, weird how I look this stuff up for an hour and finally figure out that Monster Power affects the keys and organs.

So lastly, whatever can roll on a ring with item level of 63 can roll on a Hellfire Ring then? So I just keep going forever and ever until I get an upgrade?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]