Diablo® III

D3 cant Validate core files

Hello, having issues with d3 when im logging in and when im playing, sometimes it pops out a message or it shutdowns sayin Cant Validate core files.

I´ve never seen that message before, i dont know if its a problem from the d3 or my pc because earlier today in we had a blackout in Chile and it may have screwed some files from the Hard Drive.

If its a problem with the d3 ill install again but i want to know if its something else.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Fenrod,

It's basically due to file corruption. You might be able to run the repair utility to fix it. You also might be able to identify which file is having trouble by examining the D3Debug.txt file and deleting it, letting the game reacquire it as needed, but ultimately, a lot of people just end up reinstalling I'm afraid.
Reply Quote
Moderately irritating. I play hardcore. This is a completely inconsistent thing. Happens maybe once ever few days.

Where is the D3Debug.txt file located?
Reply Quote
Screw it. This whole rig needs an overhaul. Honestly I've been putting off a windows install because I didn't want to have to bother reinstalling D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]