Diablo® III

this is why i started playing hc

So i recently got my first hc to 60 after my first 37 died. Anyways im starting inferno now and i was i zoned into the crypts for the chancellors altar as soon as i zone in one elite blue pack that was descreator, jailer, and the thing that makes them multiply, so im fighting them and doing okay, but then out of no where another gold mob comes up and this guy is a waller, arcane enchanted, and extra health. needless to say i had the battle of a life time and i came very close to dieing multiple times i was unable to exit because there was arcane enchanted things everywhere and i was constantly either walled or jailed if i didnt have serenity and all the other monk defense skills on my bar i would have toast. anyway thought i share that because i have not had this much fun in a game in i dont know how long, my heart was beating so fast.
Reply Quote
You've lost 37 characters and never hit lvl 60, or you've lost one char at lvl 37?
Reply Quote
Think that is why we all play HC...nothing like the rush as ur life pool goes down and u are trying to pound the keys to the best of ur ability.
Reply Quote
i lost one at 37, i lost a few others but thats because i was farting around on mp10 and stuff only 2 hc chars ive had this and that 37 have went past 20 haha
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Fury
You've lost 37 characters and never hit lvl 60, or you've lost one char at lvl 37?
It is possible for both statements to be true.
Reply Quote
View profile
"Bored of Game" thread by the same author
Reply Quote
Blah
Edited by Poxy#1672 on 3/1/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
03/01/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Bnetplayer

That's why I came to HC, too. I was "bored of game" in SC b/c there were no real consequences for my actions, but in HC it's all fun and games until you run into a double pack with nasty affixes.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/01/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Bryanw1995

That's why I came to HC, too. I was "bored of game" in SC b/c there were no real consequences for my actions, but in HC it's all fun and games until you run into a double pack with nasty affixes.

I came to hc because alcarnus resplendent chest farming was so boring it caused me to lose a large fraction of my sanity.

Sanity, much like virginit,y can never be recovered once it is lost.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 12:25 PMPosted by GRIMM
stuff

Aren't you the same guy that everyone is calling a scammer for offering to power level with 18k DPS, taking people's money and disappearing.
Reply Quote
Actually 24, check your facts bra. And obviously im gonna have to lay low for a bit as you can see LOL.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 09:02 PMPosted by bcd1024
stuff

Aren't you the same guy that everyone is calling a scammer for offering to power level with 18k DPS, taking people's money and disappearing.

Actually, it's more than that:

GRIMM's post here [EDIT: The idiot actually admits to scamming right there in his own thread]: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8087878765 is him begging for an Inna's reach Daibo for free. I figured I'd help him, but then saw that people were calling him a scammer. I decided to dig deeper. Upon checking his profile, I saw that he already possessed an Inna's Reach. To test whether or not he was honest about the whole thing, I sent him a PM asking if he was still searching for an Inna's Reach, to which he replied "sure am."

So, I called him out. He proceeded to admit to being a scammer and told me that people would "forget about it in 3 days," implying that we are all stupid. He claims that he'll be doing the same thing again in a few days and will continue being "rich." I ended the conversation by choosing to stop replying to him and he's since been sending me random messages every few minutes for the past hour or so. A few examples:
- "theyll forget in 3 days lol. ull forget to"
- "you waste ur time telln everyone i guarantee ill be doin the same !@#$ right on my other account forwarding them rite to this one LOL"
- "why u stop talkin i like the company of dumbos"

Hardcore community, please, make sure this scumbag doesn't receive any more of your kindness. This childish person is a toxic player that is taking advantage of your good-natured donations. It's players like this that ruin online games by giving us all internet trust complexes. Go back to Runescape, GRIMM#1897.

PS - a little proof:

http://i.imgur.com/OZCufHM.jpg
Reply Quote
[EDIT: The idiot actually admits to scamming right there in his own thread]:

I lol'd

I'm guessing he also started playing hardcore because he couldn't show his face on the softcore forums anymore.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 3/3/2013 9:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]