Diablo® III

#46 World, #21 America EHP brawling barb

Looking for fun duels, add me. No hex wd's please
Edited by FinalBoss#1276 on 2/21/2013 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
while you at it. No smokescreen/impale DHs. No serenity/7 seven sided kick/wall of light Monks. No storm armor/ray of frost/mirror image wizards. No sprint/rend barbs.
Reply Quote
troll regen gear with no dps lol
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 05:20 PMPosted by BLKDRGN
while you at it. No smokescreen/impale DHs. No serenity/7 seven sided kick/wall of light Monks. No storm armor/ray of frost/mirror image wizards. No sprint/rend barbs.

No items, Fox only, Final Destination!
Reply Quote
well i just owned "Viri" so how's that for your troll no dps gear?
Reply Quote
This guys a complete troll, he beat me under the circumstances that he was "too bored" to chase me as would be in a regular duel, so being the nicer person that i am i decided to play his style and stay in the center. Next thing i know he leaves the game after his initial kill, and then makes a troll post on the forums here taking too much credit for nothing.

He refuses to ever duel me again, under any circumstances.
Reply Quote
Finalboss.. you are delusional to say you owned Viri...
You can't adapt to viri's playstyle, and you are simply frustrated...

and last time I checked, winning 1 game is not owned...and that win is with an asterisk (*).
Edited by dracolich#1732 on 2/22/2013 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
i just want to play with u, but ops..... I use WD, no gus challenge ?
Reply Quote
This guys a complete troll, he beat me under the circumstances that he was "too bored" to chase me as would be in a regular duel, so being the nicer person that i am i decided to play his style and stay in the center. Next thing i know he leaves the game after his initial kill, and then makes a troll post on the forums here taking too much credit for nothing.

can you stop lieing? The initial engagement happened well to the right of the center where you hit me with the bell and did your seven sided, then you got rended/smited/owned and ended up trying to run and dieing near the portal, how can you just stand and fight if you died almost a half map away from where we engaged, you are truly pathetic and very bm. Have some more friends come on here and try and salvage your "pvp rep" or w.e it is you are trying to accomplish with these bullsht lies.
Edited by FinalBoss#1276 on 2/22/2013 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

can you stop lieing? The initial engagement happened well to the right of the center where you hit me with the bell and did your seven sided, then you got rended/smited/owned and ended up trying to run and dieing near the portal, how can you just stand and fight if you died almost a half map away from where we engaged, you are truly pathetic and very bm. Have some more friends come on here and try and salvage your "pvp rep" or w.e it is you are trying to accomplish with these bullsht lies.

add kirbynator#1301, he wants to try you
Reply Quote
Hey, add me. I would like to try out a few things vs a good barb.
Reply Quote
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

MR. ( #46 in the world, #21 in america EHP brawling barb) trolling rege/massive hp barb.... just got owned by my friend Kirbynator

first of all, when kirby had his max EHP build, finalboss was doing 0 damage but because of his massive EHP he couldn't kill him either... so he put some offensive items and he destroyed him.

secondly, finalboss even tried to swap items while fighting (with berserk and a skorn in his inventory) to surprise him with huge crit but even then, kirby owned him...

finally, while kirby was after finalboss, because he was running all over the map, he tried again to swap to skorn + berserk but he still failed....

thank you everyone

I think the bragging session of finalboss is finished :(
Reply Quote
nice Smoove, troll is troll.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Cyon
nice Smoove, troll is troll.

I didn't want to be a douche... but sometimes the truth needs to be known :)
Reply Quote
Yeah, I think his build is stupid too. Forcing stalemates is pointless lol. I could have just as easily done a #4 World, #1 America EHP Brawling Barb thread just to one-up this guy.
Reply Quote
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

MR. ( #46 in the world, #21 in america EHP brawling barb) trolling rege/massive hp barb.... just got owned by my friend Kirbynator

first of all, when kirby had his max EHP build, finalboss was doing 0 damage but because of his massive EHP he couldn't kill him either... so he put some offensive items and he destroyed him.

secondly, finalboss even tried to swap items while fighting (with berserk and a skorn in his inventory) to surprise him with huge crit but even then, kirby owned him...

finally, while kirby was after finalboss, because he was running all over the map, he tried again to swap to skorn + berserk but he still failed....

thank you everyone

who was bragging i am #21 ehp? So i lost a duel to a good barb, big deal? I also had him to like <1% hp as well at one point. Very disrespectful BM post.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Iria
Yeah, I think his build is stupid too. Forcing stalemates is pointless lol. I could have just as easily done a #4 World, #1 America EHP Brawling Barb thread just to one-up this guy.

The guy isn't bad obviously but the way he bragged about his AWESOME EHP, wasn't cool..

I just found him a real challenge, because obviously Viri wasn't build for a 1-fight EHP contest lol
Reply Quote
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

thank you everyone

who was bragging i am #21 ehp? So i lost a duel to a good barb, big deal? I also had him to like <1% hp as well at one point. Very disrespectful BM post.

You mean the same way you did to Viri in the other thread? sometimes the truth is hard to read eh?

anyway...
Reply Quote

You mean the same way you did to Viri in the other thread? sometimes the truth is hard to read eh?

anyway...

no, he was very disrepectful and bad mannered to me after losing.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Smoovemove

The guy isn't bad obviously but the way he bragged about his AWESOME EHP, wasn't cool..

I just found him a real challenge, because obviously Viri wasn't build for a 1-fight EHP contest lol

can you link me or quote where i bragged?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]