Diablo® III

#46 World, #21 America EHP brawling barb

02/22/2013 11:40 AMPosted by FinalBoss

The guy isn't bad obviously but the way he bragged about his AWESOME EHP, wasn't cool..

I just found him a real challenge, because obviously Viri wasn't build for a 1-fight EHP contest lol

can you link me or quote where i bragged?

You mean the title of your thread? :)

anyway, I'm not mad at you. I just wanted to clarify that your EHP # world or america means nothing...

and maybe viri was bm maybe not, maybe you were... who cares
Reply Quote

can you link me or quote where i bragged?

anyway, I'm not mad at you. I just wanted to clarify that your EHP # world or america means nothing...

with my approach and gear i beat 30+billion gold characters with a 1 bil build. Perhaps me and you will duel and you won't have to garner success vicariously through your pay to win RMAH friends XD.
Edited by FinalBoss#1276 on 2/22/2013 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

secondly, finalboss even tried to swap items while fighting (with berserk and a skorn in his inventory) to surprise him with huge crit but even then, kirby owned him...

Hmm... so that's how it's possible for him to kill anybody... I saw under 40k dps in his profile and wondered about that...

So is item swapping acceptable by most players in brawling? I'm not saying it should or should not be, because it does take some skill if not done by macro. Just like a while ago people swap to mf gear just before killing elites.
Reply Quote

with my approach and gear i beat 30+billion gold characters with a 1 bil build. Perhaps me and you will duel and you won't have to garner success vicariously through your pay to win RMAH friends XD.

And you say you don't brag :P
Reply Quote
FinalBoss, you can defeat high ehp players without relying on rend to crit for massive dmg? Anyway, you probably don't need 200k hp. I bet if you had 100k hp and 75k paper dps with decent amount of crit dmg and crit chance, you can take down lots of guys with nothing more than rend.
Reply Quote
re duel me to back your claim, what do you have to lose? if you "own" me like you say?? the fact is you WONT and that just shows your a huge troll who knows he cant ever win again.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Lucky666
FinalBoss, you can defeat high ehp players without relying on rend to crit for massive dmg? Anyway, you probably don't need 200k hp. I bet if you had 100k hp and 75k paper dps with decent amount of crit dmg and crit chance, you can take down lots of guys with nothing more than rend.

Well Barb PvP passives scale with max life and Vitality (inspiring presence and nerves of steel) so i approached my build to utilize those hence the high HP and Vit. The problem was dps as many have noted, you can get dps from other places though, battle rage (marauder rune), rend (lacerate), WOTB (insanity), and weapon swapping. DPS is easier to replace than survivability so that was my strat.

To answer your question i can't kill high ehp characters w.o rend, I rely on it big time. High ehp barbs i need wotb and rend, sometimes wep swap also. It might seem like a gag ehp build but as many people who faced me have noticed you don't need that much dps to win in duels.

The main reason kirby beat me was his use of threatening shout which hit me right at my weak point DPS, i still almost killed him on a few occasions. If i really wanted to I could equip marathon and never die to him, but whats the fun in that. It is a game after all.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Viri
re duel me to back your claim, what do you have to lose? if you "own" me like you say?? the fact is you WONT and that just shows your a huge troll who knows he cant ever win again.

To be honest dude you didn't really have much for me, your burst dmg isn't enough to kill me and your defense is really low. It was very unfun to duel you as you had no chance to kill me and you just ran around for 5 mins till you eventually lost, and you were very rude. I play the game for fun and don't have fun just standing while you hit and run me and i regen to full 2 secs later. I beat you ( despite your #1 claim), and wasn't impressed by you and frankly would be happy if you just went away.
Reply Quote
your garbage
Reply Quote
The bios are very interested in dueling nerdy teenagers of all classes. add biocha0s#2486 for some intense action!
Reply Quote

My friend just uses rmah to make more gold, he doesn't get items with credit card sorry bro...

secondly, you don't have 1B worth build...

And finally, "The main reason kirby beat me was his use of threatening shout which hit me right at my weak point DPS, i still almost killed him on a few occasions. If i really wanted to I could equip marathon and never die to him, but whats the fun in that. It is a game after all."
you are pathetic....

If at least you could tell the real story loll, and kirby didn't use sprint...for sure u can run like a !@#$%^.

Yes, you almost killed him by swapping your weapon for skorn and while berserking.... nj you tried it and you still failed...

the main reason you are getting so much attention right now is because u think ur are so good ut in fact when u challenge real opponent you are going down. SO #46 world # 21 america... please sit down
Edited by Smoovemove#1860 on 2/24/2013 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
funny thread this, all kinds of ego flying about.
Reply Quote

My friend just uses rmah to make more gold, he doesn't get items with credit card sorry bro...

And finally, "The main reason kirby beat me was his use of threatening shout which hit me right at my weak point DPS, i still almost killed him on a few occasions. If i really wanted to I could equip marathon and never die to him, but whats the fun in that. It is a game after all."
you are pathetic....

If at least you could tell the real story loll, and kirby didn't use sprint...for sure u can run like a !@#$%^.

Yes, you almost killed him by swapping your weapon for skorn and while berserking.... nj you tried it and you still failed...

the main reason you are getting so much attention right now is because u think ur are so good ut in fact when u challenge real opponent you are going down. SO #46 world # 21 america... please sit down

Well I have beaten "top" players like Viri and Joch on multiple occasions with a <1 bil build. I guess that makes me a PvP mastermind, able to build an effective build with so little. Beating people with 30 bil + builds. Oh, btw, who are you again? Some nubby who's too scared to duel me and who's claim to fame is having a friend with a credit card, lol?
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 04:02 PMPosted by FinalBoss

To be honest dude you didn't really have much for me, your burst dmg isn't enough to kill me and your defense is really low. It was very unfun to duel you as you had no chance to kill me and you just ran around for 5 mins till you eventually lost, and you were very rude. I play the game for fun and don't have fun just standing while you hit and run me and i regen to full 2 secs later. I beat you ( despite your #1 claim), and wasn't impressed by you and frankly would be happy if you just went away.

You should try Viri again, he has been working on some anti-tank strategies with my help lol. He can take down my Barb fairly quickly considering and my Barb is one of the highest EHP characters on the server.
Reply Quote

you are pathetic....

Well I have beaten "top" players like Viri and Joch on multiple occasions with a <1 bil build. I guess that makes me a PvP mastermind, able to build an effective build with so little. Beating people with 30 bil + builds. Oh, btw, who are you again? Some nubby who's too scared to duel me and who's claim to fame is having a friend with a credit card, lol?

The only person "too scared" to duel is the OP who refuses to reduel me yet brags about how good is he because he beat me in a single fluke of a duel. A true first to 5/10 duel setting will show just how good he is but he refuses , hence why he forever will be known as a troll.
Reply Quote

you are pathetic....

scared? lol no, I'm just not dueling retards...And I dueled Viri yesterday, that guy was nice and there was no bragging at all.. I think we did like 10-12 duels and i won 2-3 times, and I must admit he beats me hard. Obviously, my gear isn't really good enough if I compare my monk to his.

If you wanna try some duels with nice players and good challenge you should stop being such an idiot.
Reply Quote
Whatever, I just want a fight.

I added u, if u win oh well. If u lose, oh well. Just don't BM and it'll be a GG
Reply Quote

The only person "too scared" to duel is the OP who refuses to reduel me yet brags about how good is he because he beat me in a single fluke of a duel. A true first to 5/10 duel setting will show just how good he is but he refuses , hence why he forever will be known as a troll.

aw come on..just fight him already and stream it..
Reply Quote
I invented final's spec ages ago to do hardcore inferno with (even though I quit playing before I tried).

The guy thinks he came up with it and is some kind of genius but I've been using it forever.

And yes you can take down multiple billion gold characters with 50 million in gear. But I can't touch someone with gear like chuck.
Reply Quote
I invented final's spec ages ago to do hardcore inferno with (even though I quit playing before I tried).

The guy thinks he came up with it and is some kind of genius but I've been using it forever.

And yes you can take down multiple billion gold characters with 50 million in gear. But I can't touch someone with gear like chuck.

? and how many top pvp players have you beaten? I have beaten the #1 monk and the #1 Barb, its more than just gear, its dps optimization with weapon swapping and its alot of technique with skill timing, so stop taking credit for my accomplishments. BTW, sry to everyone adding me I revived a generous offer and have sold my entire PvP set, i will bump this if the FinalBoss decides to rebuild a a PvP set. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]