Diablo® III

What are attribute roll ranges on rares?

If you craft a Strength Amulet, these are your attribute roll possibilities:

CRAFTED Amulet of Strength: Max stats = +[201-230] Str, + 150 Str & Vit + 200 Vit = 380 Str/350 Vit = 530.

On rare amulets of Strength (and I assume it's the same for rings), what is the roll range for the primary stat?

RARE Amulet of Strength: Max stats = +[?] Str, + 150 Str & Vit + 200 Vit = ? Str/? Vit = ?.
Edited by icabod#1791 on 2/22/2013 2:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We just did a Community Commentary shout-out for a crafting guide that has a lot of great information to read through. Here is a link for the guide. Details about amulets is towards the bottom of the article, I hope it helps!
Reply Quote
I use http://www.d3own.com/
It shows all the possible ranges of all the rolls on each item slot.
Reply Quote
If you craft a Strength Amulet, these are your attribute roll possibilities:

CRAFTED Amulet of Strength: Max stats = +[201-230] Str, + 150 Str & Vit + 200 Vit = 380 Str/350 Vit = 530.

On rare amulets of Strength (and I assume it's the same for rings), what is the roll range for the primary stat?

RARE Amulet of Strength: Max stats = +[?] Str, + 150 Str & Vit + 200 Vit = ? Str/? Vit = ?.

Rares armor and rings

roll 66-100 for pure main stat affixes.
For hybrid affixes its 20-100.

Rare necks
are up to 102 - 200 pure main stat affix
Hybrid affixes are up to 30 - 150

I posted a lot of information about affixes and rolling them in this thread. I'd like to make a better guide when I have time.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923842899
Edited by Rapap#1672 on 2/22/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
I got my information from myself. lol I've looked at a lot of items and figured out how they roll. I have yet to find any items that don't follow the rules I stated in that post I linked.

As far as how I got the minimum stats. Basically I looked at affixes that don't have many levels and roll clear ranges that don't overlap. Like magic find and resists. Looking at the AH I noticed that those affixes rolled down to level 51. Doing some assuming I looked at the main stat affixes and searched the AH to see if the minimum rolls I could find were outside those ranges. I found that all the minimum rolls were in the affix level 51 (or the lowest one above 51). That's how I got the idea that level 63 items can roll as low as level 51 affixes. It is some assuming on my part but I figure that Blizzard has some fixed system for rolling and not every stat can just roll down to a random amount.

I cover the higher main stat/slot combinations in the link I posted.
Edited by Rapap#1672 on 2/22/2013 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]