Diablo® III

CM wizz need Meteors.

I don't know man, where did you hear that?
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Villain1117
frame advantage? as in losing FPS? Get a better PC chump. Secondly I am well aware of game mechanics. Meteor shower is way better than Explosive Blast Hands down. Tested. Done Did it.

I love this guy.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Haev
I heard EB doesn't take an attack turn

is that true?
Reply Quote
10/10.... /golfclap...
Reply Quote
EB is SLOWWWWWW Meteor Shower is spammable and it has a wider radius. I get a mega amount of crits with it. More crits = faster cooldowns, more dps. EB is good dont get me wrong. However I couple with slow time and thats 20% increased damage to whatever is next to me. If they they close to me at all. I am not at all geared I have only 79kdamage unbuffed. Works well enought to farm MP7 which is good considering im only paragon 23

The other great aspect about meteor shower is you can cast it away from you while your freezing mobs next to you you have no ability to be outside the danger zone when using EB.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VgXYPT!Yga!YZcabc

this is my current spec for mp7
I have 2.4 AS
45 CC
150 CD
36k health
600 all resists
79k damage unbuffed round about

I am owning
Reply Quote
WTF EB is free hommie. So is Shards FYI... better yet free on AP and Attack turn.

Check is out does EB slow my meteors down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf_k0wwGahU
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/26/2013 6:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
im pretty sure everyone knows you can drop teleport to add more damage, this just brings up the point is losing the mobility worth adding dps? IMO its not
Reply Quote
Fyi I am also farming MP 7 with similar DPS to yours, so it's nothing special. I use standard SNS btw.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VXYhgP!geW!YacaZa

I roll with this in MP10, it's pretty effective - especially in games with other players!
Reply Quote
I've been using cm meteor for a while. (erm 94 paragon levels worth)

the advantages of cm meteor
a) attack at range. you can just spam meteor and kill trash before you even need to do ww windup.
b) once you get full windup, just hold meteor, I can get 10-16 molten impact or more in a same spot before it winds down. its just plain awesome to see
c) goblins
d) procs conflag.

disadvantages
a) takes an attack turn. so you don't get perma freeze. as such,. not suitable for ubers. go standard cm/sns for ubers
b) screen shake, annoys the heck out of other players sometimes.
c) needs 30apoc

but as long as you are tanky enough for the mp you are doing, its pretty fun.
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 2/26/2013 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've been using cm meteor for a while. (erm 94 paragon levels worth)

the advantages of cm meteor
a) attack at range. you can just spam meteor and kill trash before you even need to do ww windup.
b) once you get full windup, just hold meteor, I can get 10-16 molten impact or more in a same spot before it winds down. its just plain awesome to see
c) goblins

disadvantages
a) takes an attack turn. so you don't get perma freeze. as such,. not suitable for ubers
b) screen shake, annoys the heck out of other players sometimes.
c) needs 30apoc

but as long as you are tanky enough for the mp you are doing, its pretty fun.

You do not need 30 APoC.

WTF EB is free hommie. So is Shards FYI... better yet free on AP and Attack turn.

Check is out does EB slow my meteors down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf_k0wwGahU

With the way APoC currently works, it beggars belief what everybody isn't running SNS/Meteor these days?
Reply Quote
Meteor is really nice with 2.84 aspd, 63 cc and 20 APOC. base my expriment, if u want used meteor skill try get much AR and Armor. sometime i used EB too, it's great skill too
Reply Quote
Survival whisper. Not everyone has 500K ehp and you do take hits on approach vs tele in middle of pack and freeze of regular SNS. Then LOH is way less than twisters. Then if trapped on plauge and get frozen and a sentry sweeps you you're f'ed vs teleporting away from freeeze balls.

I do die with SNS + molten vs never die with SNS unless I lose internet.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/26/2013 6:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Villain1117
EB is SLOWWWWWW

You're slow! 2.4 aps is horrible compared to the 2.73 standard. Listen Mr ranged wizard with 7k elite kills don't come in here and tell us we're doing our build wrong, sorry but what the hell do you know?? Get on our level first, then go complain about EB..you didn't even know how the mechanics worked for heaven sake!

Look I got nothing against Meteor, Meteor is awesome but understand how EB works before you dismiss it and understand 2.4 aps maybe pretty near optimal for meteors but it's SLOW for EB.

Btw not quite sure how you're even getting 2.4 aps. You have 2 aps in gear, enchantress would push it to 2.05, time warp would push it to 2.19 which would just be completely unacceptable for EB.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 2/26/2013 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Your the best troll ever. I have to say. Its nearly impossible to get past 2.2 aps without higher end gear. I did state that my gear is bad. I have a gear i swap out for CM. So dont assume your the end all be all when it comes to knowlegde of the game. The mere fact that you know sooooo much about the game speaks volumes. So your a dorito eating, neck boob totin, mountain dew guzzling troll. GFYS.

I spam my buttons hella fast and like i stated before I have no problem with regular SnS build. Meteors is better and faster for me. This was a discussion thread. Not a thread for you to come flex your e-muscles. Thanks for your input and go !@#$ yourself.
Reply Quote
...Villain1117, just an observation on my part but this may not be the best forum to state 'Its nearly impossible to get past 2.2 aps'. Pretty sure most everybody who posted in this thread has 2.73+ aps, just saying.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Carnac
...Villain1117, just an observation on my part but this may not be the best forum to state 'Its nearly impossible to get past 2.2 aps'. Pretty sure most everybody who posted in this thread has 2.73+ aps, just saying.

apparently you didnt read the part where i said higher end gear.........
Reply Quote
Hi your build sucks. You mad?
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 11:16 AMPosted by JellzRoc
Hi your build sucks. You mad?

you troll?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]