Diablo® III

Most helpful and educational D3 Stream. (News)

Keep up the great work guys!
Reply Quote
Most informative and funniest streamers

You can practically learn every build for every class on this stream
Reply Quote
Excellent Stream

Todd !!
Phoenix!!
Chaz!!
CDX!!

All of the guys are Great.
Reply Quote
Love the stream, keep it up!
Reply Quote
Todd is sad and demands more posts! Bump!
Reply Quote
98% of what i know about D3 has come from this stream.
Reply Quote
Entertaining and informative thanks a bunch for streaming.
Reply Quote
51 Draenei Shaman
yeboyie here..... great stream to watch and learn a bunch of things :) and always exciting to win pieces of gear or sets :) just won a 100+m archon set tonight :) thanks again
Reply Quote
super fun stream just got back into d3 (6 months off) learned a lot ^^
Reply Quote
What can i say about this stream. Without Todd, Cdx , and Phoenixragezero. I would have stopped paying this game. With the sets that Todd has built for my wizard, and the barb set that cdx has built. Also they have so much information on diff class's as well as lots of builds for many price ranges. And all their set giveaways are simply amazing. Tune IN! , and see for yourself!
Reply Quote
Best Stream U.S.A. Hands down! (personal opinion)

Very informative. Knowledgeable information almost everyday. Very interactive with viewers. Free giveaways to loyal viewers. More than one personality behind the stream which gives the channel a very unique feel. Keep it up guys.
Reply Quote
Excellent stream, keep up the good work guys!!
Reply Quote
thx
Reply Quote
Great stream, very interesting and rewarding. Mods here have unique theory crafting and deep knowledge in the game. Will be very educational and helpful to new and old players alike. If anyone hasn't checked it out they definitely need to ASAP. Have learnt a lot at CDXLIV. Love the stream, keep up the good work guys!
Reply Quote
Been following for a while, love the stream. Want to group with you some time todd (bankai on twitch)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
set
Reply Quote
you guys are the best!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
love this stream BING!@#$ haha
Reply Quote
Love the stream. CM Wiz. Not sure what direction to go to improve besides get better versions of what I'm wearing. I have items that put me at 2.73, but drop me to 190k, should I drop to 2.51 and upgrade ring/helm/amulet and find better versions of belt/bracer/boots/pants as gold/luck allows, or is there something else I should consider?
Reply Quote
Nice, bookmarked. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]