Diablo® III

Lets roll some hellfires! offline

If you're still around in an hour an a half or so and have room, I'll join up. It looks like your crew of ballerinas could use a real barb or two.
Reply Quote
I'm in when you have room
Reply Quote
anyone who is keen to run right now i have 12 portals and im keen my some quick runs RDS#6896
Reply Quote
7th brim, bah
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 04:34 PMPosted by silverfire
If you're still around in an hour an a half or so and have room, I'll join up. It looks like your crew of ballerinas could use a real barb or two.

did you mean barberinas? we got grace, yo. I'm done for now, but raging koala is still running with a group.

good luck all.
Reply Quote
LoL Raging Koala must be a fellow aussie
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Waycooloz
LoL Raging Koala must be a fellow aussie

Nope, just like the Koalas :)

Off for the night me thinks, will be up for more tomorrow, 8-9 brings, but the last one was at least avg/200str/4.5cc soooo gives me hope :)
Reply Quote
Koalas are fine just gotta watch out for those drop bears in oz
Reply Quote
LOL I have given up on rolling HF rings, but it's not because I don't have parts...... :P

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/719/22610267.png

EDIT: Feel free to add me if you want them dead fast.

I can vouch for Death.....I've ubered with him before. He can definitely do some damage. Pretty sure I've never seen him get killed on an uber run.
Edited by DrFish#1781 on 2/28/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
i'm gonna be starting this up in about an hour. post if you want in.
Reply Quote
Iam up for grab!
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure my DPS isn't high enough to help the group but I can stay alive. I have 6 machines though and I want to use them. Anyone going to be on Sat morning 8-11 CST?
Reply Quote
im around and down to play if u cant find anyone better than me I guess
Reply Quote
I have a question on the hellfires. Probably not the best place to ask, so I'm sorry in advance. But can you carry multiple organs? I want to create these on my own and not be piggy backed. I can farm in MP6 so I was thinking about trying MP5 for the Ubers.

So if I roll MP5 on the Ubers, and use 3 machines each time I try, but I only get 1 or 2 organs. So I try again with 3 machines (to guarantee the portal to the organs I still need), can I end up collecting more than 1 organ before I craft the ring in case one drops twice before I get all three (just so they aren't wasted)?

Thanks
Reply Quote
I have a question on the hellfires. Probably not the best place to ask, so I'm sorry in advance. But can you carry multiple organs? I want to create these on my own and not be piggy backed. I can farm in MP6 so I was thinking about trying MP5 for the Ubers.

So if I roll MP5 on the Ubers, and use 3 machines each time I try, but I only get 1 or 2 organs. So I try again with 3 machines (to guarantee the portal to the organs I still need), can I end up collecting more than 1 organ before I craft the ring in case one drops twice before I get all three (just so they aren't wasted)?

Thanks

Each portal(ubers) gives a specific organ, so you might be unlucky and get 2 from same boss and none from other.
Reply Quote
Hey Pho, I am avail, hit me up if you need some halp. I have a few chines as well.
Reply Quote

Thanks

I can do them alone but it's a waste of portals. Seriously, don't do this. There are plenty of people offering to carry on mp10 for free if you bring portals. If you solo them on MP5 it may take you many rounds just to craft 1 ring.

You can carry as many organs as you want.

Start adding me folks, but I won't accept any adds from people not posting here. I learned my lesson with one free-loader yesterday.
Reply Quote

Thanks

I can do them alone but it's a waste of portals. Seriously, don't do this. There are plenty of people offering to carry on mp10 for free if you bring portals. If you solo them on MP5 it may take you many rounds just to craft 1 ring.

You can carry as many organs as you want.

Start adding me folks, but I won't accept any adds from people not posting here. I learned my lesson with one free-loader yesterday.

Thanks for the advice. I have 4 machines so I'll add you tonight. I can use my machines if you want to be the damage doer, lol.
Reply Quote
me, seph, SC, and waz rounding out the first group. Finishing breakfast then starting on the road to Trifecta City.
Reply Quote
Sounds like fun, I'm gonna grab a couple A1 Keys and see where you guys are at. Wish i had some machines saved up gah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]