Diablo® III

Where are the details for the second Ask the Devs?

I want to ask a dev how any normal players can get gold in this game without wasting their life in it and not having to buy it.RMAH gold made the game the way it is and now alot of players have quit because of the gold issues to, yet it isnt addressed.Instead they keep trying to add gold sinks to !@#$ing keep up with rmah buyers and botters.
Edited by JacobsHell#1185 on 2/26/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 09:54 AMPosted by s8a8i14
You guys said it was a monthly thing. Please don't give up on the players.

Nice rings :)
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Grimiku
We wouldn’t dream of giving up on the players, in fact we are planning to tackle one of the more frequent community discussions. :) We are working on a new set of questions for “Ask the Devs” that revolves around itemization, a very popular subject here on the forums. We’re looking at doing this in March, and are very excited about the opportunity to provide some answers and insight about this subject to the community.

Yeah, they would never stop feeding the hand that feeds.... evar! Except during WoW:WotLK // SC2 // D3....

then they stop feeding the hand that feeds.... 'cos they don't need us (or atleast not today)

Sucks to be them 'cos I won't be around tomorrow! Well, not with money anyway.
Reply Quote
We’re looking at doing this in March, and are very excited about the opportunity to provide some answers and insight about this subject to the community.

Finally. Can't wait!
Reply Quote
We wouldn’t dream of giving up on the players, in fact we are planning to tackle one of the more frequent community discussions. :) We are working on a new set of questions for “Ask the Devs” that revolves around itemization, a very popular subject here on the forums. We’re looking at doing this in March, and are very excited about the opportunity to provide some answers and insight about this subject to the community.

This should have been done months and months ago... I guess all that rmah revenue must be drying up now so its time to actually sit down and fix things that have been blatantly obvious since the beginning, better late then never I guess.
Reply Quote
Priceless... thanks for listening Blizzard!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908330904#1
Edited by DavidWhite#1432 on 2/26/2013 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
We are working on a new set of questions for “Ask the Devs” that revolves around itemization, a very popular subject here on the forums

This is good. I hope you, the rest of the CMs, and the dev team realize that as it stands now, itemization in D3 is a complete failure. There needs to be a break between non-melee skill damage and weapon dps, minimum affix levels (including dmg) according to difficulty (i.e. drops should be viable in the difficulty they appear - no more 200 dps weapons in inferno), greater variety, quality, and types of socketables (common-rare-unique gems, jewels, skulls, etc), the ability to socket items, and (dear lord please) enchanting.

Please use the following as a baseline - http://i.imgur.com/h6OUS.jpg
Edited by Mendacium#1504 on 2/26/2013 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ask the Devs number 1; please do not ask questions unrelated to 1.07 patch, or questions you *know* we will not answer... Anyone remember that part?!?!

What did they get, and what did they get reamed about - questions unrelated to patch 1.07 or questions we knew they weren't going to answer...

Sure, we all want to know what is going on, and hopefully they will try again, but I know I personally wouldn't want to be part of it if I was one of the Blizzard Devs...

You cant be open and transparrent while herding the questions... Screw their stupid little Q n A. In path of exile the devs actually pop into the game and talk with their players DIRECTLY. None of this ritualistic query on guided tracks.
Reply Quote

IDENTIFY ALL or u and the devs both can just spare us all the lip service, IMO.
Reply Quote

Honestly does anyone really care for the reason behind why itemization is lacking?? Sure the reason why its mIssing is questioned but we would much rather have it fixed/corrected.
Edited by warbuckaz#1718 on 2/26/2013 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote

I would not use the term"popular" more so than "infamous".
Reply Quote
Seems like they are postponing Ask the Devs once again.
Reply Quote
Posted by Grimiku

So you guys are deciding the questions .... and i quote :

We are working on a new set of questions for “Ask the Devs” that revolves around itemization, a very popular subject here on the forums

And everyone is falling for this. You haven't said anything other than you are formulating some questions and everyone is in here thanking you. I don't know what is wrong with your fans but they aren't bright if they can't see through your newspeak .

No wonder the game is so dumbed down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]