Diablo® III

Help me upgrade/craft

90 Undead Mage
I already know my OH is going to be my primary aim for upgrade atm, but while I'm farming and saving gold which craft would be the best investment I'm thinking gloves or Ammy. Thanks for any input :) Heres a link to my profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Epidemic-1328/hero/69450
Reply Quote
Ammy > Gloves > bracers > shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks, I figured that would end up being my order. Now if I weren't to get a crafted upgrade prior to getting my mojo, is there a legendary or set piece that I should buy over the bracers or are rares going to be my best bet?
Reply Quote
If you are keeping innas pants then there isn't a legendary that is going to beat a nicely rolled pair. If you are going to drop Innas for something like a nicely rolled rare or blackthornes, then you might want to consider lacunis.
Reply Quote
I'd def go for the blackthornes and lacuni's like the above poster stated. You can get a decently priced double sock blackthornes with no resist. The Lacuni's are a bit pricey but worth it. I grabbed my gloves and shoulders within the first 5 attempts. Ammy took a lil but longer and a bit pricier since it costs brim and gems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]