Diablo® III

I lost gear while attempting an achievement

I was attempting the "The Hero's New Clothes" achievement by myself and the last piece of gear I was removing before my follower would kill Azmodan disappeared and it was a Mempo of Twilight, is there anyway I can get that back?

the Mempo had 452 armor, 190 dexterity, 48 fire resist, 73 to all resist, ias% by 8, 12% to life and it had a star ruby in it. I took a screen shot of my profile to prove that I did have it but it's no where to be found.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Please contact Blizzard Customer Support for any questions concerning your personal account or characters.

Steps:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website.
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game you want support with.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in a summary of your issue.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
I'm curious though.

Did you accidentally drop it on the ground and died (had to restart the event)?
Were you holding the item in mid-air when your follower killed Azmodan?

If it's the first one, the event reset if it is failed, everything on the ground vanishes. If it's the 2nd one... well, you should definitely make a report.
Reply Quote
In other words, no you are pretty much screwed.
Reply Quote
I smell item duping.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Risen
I smell item duping.

this item is to bad to be duped, just a normal mempo.

That never stopped people before.
Reply Quote
he probably dropped it during all the gear swapping (ie: follower kills, quest ends, closes inventory screen, your item was still on the cursor. you clicked, it dropped on the floor. scene ends)

hero's new clothes etc achievement should be done using a follower with like 50k hp and 9000 dps. totally doable cos I done it. now with craftable amulets and hellfire ring. its ever easier. my scoundrel has like 84k hp and so forth.
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 2/26/2013 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
I had the helm scrolling over my inventory when I died and when I respawned the event it was gone...oh well
Reply Quote
and that my friends is how you dupe an item.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]