Diablo® III

Pvp is unbalanced - as simple as that

I suggest if Blzzard wants to balance it more barbs should have a rune for sprint which would be called smoke screen. When activated you become immune to cc and cant take damage. Also full IK set should give 15 fury per second (make a new one and call it "legacy").
Plus rend and hota should deal as much damage as wave of light.
And finally ranged class shouldnt have 30% damage reduction that is just silly.
Reply Quote
As huntersghost would say:

U BUY BABA! BABA WIN GOOD!

You should take some tips from Mannercookie.
Reply Quote
see? this guy knows what's up

dh > barb LOL
Edited by MysticaL#1298 on 3/1/2013 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Yeah I saw some of his streams and yes I saw him getting pwned by Chucknorris. Good tips. He's buying gear for billions and has a new set for each class and place. So barbs can only do a little if they buy class specifc gear and have billions while dh, monks and wd's can pwn with pve gear plus some amethysts.
Reply Quote
lol, what about wiz? double the damage of all skills? make the tal set bonus op?
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
this game is horrible demon hunter beats everything but who would have thought. blizzard is clueless and has no idea what the !@#$ they are doing with this game
Reply Quote

Yeah I saw some of his streams and yes I saw him getting pwned by Chucknorris. Good tips. He's buying gear for billions and has a new set for each class and place. So barbs can only do a little if they buy class specifc gear and have billions while dh, monks and wd's can pwn with pve gear plus some amethysts.

I think you is very confused baba.

Reply Quote
Yeah seriously, I think top of the top end Barb is now #1 of PVP with the only viable option against them is to stalemate them. As DH, either a Legacy Natalya's DH or a very high DPS/EHP DH with minefield/trap spec can stalemate. Not sure what other classes can do to stalemate one of the 20B+ geared Barbs.
Reply Quote
I'm actually pretty satisfied with the current state of balance, apart from the poor Wizards who can't seem to catch a break. It's not perfect, but frankly nothing is going to be absolutely fair unless you're playing chess, that's an impossible ideal in a game with asymmetrical classes. I've seen worse and I expected far worse from a game that's allegedly PvE oriented.
Edited by Myon#1319 on 3/2/2013 4:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Myon
I'm actually pretty satisfied with the current state of balance, apart from the poor Wizards who can't seem to catch a break. It's not perfect, but frankly nothing is going to be absolutely fair unless you're playing chess, that's an impossible ideal in a game with asymmetrical classes. I've seen worse and I expected far worse from a game that's allegedly PvE oriented.

You summed it up well.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Aldozer
Yeah I saw some of his streams and yes I saw him getting pwned by Chucknorris. Good tips. He's buying gear for billions and has a new set for each class and place. So barbs can only do a little if they buy class specifc gear and have billions while dh, monks and wd's can pwn with pve gear plus some amethysts

too true. :'(
'ok' geared barbs ain't got a chance in hell, could also be everyone that duels seem to have godly gear. seems like there's just a small handful of duelers, always seem to be the same people around.
Edited by Razor#1728 on 3/2/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Skillz.+pretty+much+every+Diablo+III+PvP+match+summarized_cc23a6_4455471.jpg
Funny stuph
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Decablo
lol, what about wiz? double the damage of all skills? make the tal set bonus op?

The only thing that would make wizards competitive is if Tal Rasha's "Unwavering Glare" was changed into a wizard hat and granted the affix "Reveals invisible units, including Act 2 vipers, DH's and WD's"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]