Diablo® III

Late celebrate my monk broke 200k DPS!

One weeks ago, I broke 200k dps. I forgot to share my joy to every monk who helping me.
I would like to thank many monk players that they wrote down their comments on my forum topic "How to gear up my Monk up 200 dps". Also I got so much monk knowledge in this forum. I know my monk is not the top one, but I like her. Some comments are very positive, some are too hard to me, such as to get 1200 dps with 60% CD. I don't have such many golds to buy this weapons. But I proud to myself, I didn't spend any penny on this game since the game released on last year May.
It is just a little milestone for my monk. I'm really enjoy D3 with my monk. Although the progress is little bit hard, the monk is the most fun character.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! MY NEXT GOAL IS ROAD TO PARAGON 100!
Reply Quote
Congrats old timer! A job well done>:)
Reply Quote
Congrats bud! 200k is a definite accomplishment.
Reply Quote
Congrats!! Lets race for the p100 now..lol
Reply Quote
Now....300k goal for you sir :) Or try retaining 200k+ without EF!!
Reply Quote
FE3DOE: Thanks your advise, otherwise i can't break through 200k unbuff.

Senerene: If I have goal I might change my EF. But I'm not rich... I need to sell drops in AH and saving more gold. May be I can break through 300k one day. Haha thanks your advise.
Reply Quote
gratz im still working on my 200 :(
Reply Quote
sono: You are very close on it. I think you can craft your bracer first and change same EF dps with CD that you can break through it....
Reply Quote
FE3DOE: You got a new toy WKL.... great! I got from a drop but it states 750 dps.. too much drop my dps!
Reply Quote
Haha... Was trying play around with my gears in stash. Will change my offhand BS once i found GOD like wkl or dagger..lol. <in my sweet dreamssss>
Reply Quote
Grats on 200k! Always nice to see someone make it to their goal, good luck hitting paragon 100!
Reply Quote
View profile
im almost there with ya! grats
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Sengerene
Now....300k goal for you sir :) Or try retaining 200k+ without EF!!

I was 300dps before. Now I'm over 200k dps without EF!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/28/2013 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Congrats! :)
Reply Quote
epic! very nice!!!!
Reply Quote
Im trying to find out my old posts that are significant milestone on my monk!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/28/2013 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]