Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

03/22/2013 02:44 AMPosted by KCtheGreat
I recommend sell, text me in game

despite you being afk for like hours lol I put it up on jsp and blizz forums for sale after careful thinking and a bit of research. holler, man!
Would like to help with your vid. Send me an invite ingame 2nite.
03/22/2013 10:13 AMPosted by mapasu
Would like to help with your vid. Send me an invite ingame 2nite.

sure! but I had to put it off til maybe Sunday. Work duties, sorry.

by the way I intend to do a monthly sales report that will show purchases, sales and profit margins. The first of which will likely be in the next few days. You don't want to miss it (I mean the general WD forum community, not just you ><)
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/22/2013 10:44 PM PDT
new EF bought but I very well might replace it tomorrow with a better one ><
FINALLY sold my sword. I have to be thankful I actually got a profit from it for it's direct competitor is the steadily price dropping EF dupe. 50m g is the smallest margin for profit I've seen in quite some time but I am thankful
I'd like to roll with you for the vid but my charger cable for my laptop won't be in till monday. It's been a week since I broke it and have been goin crazy since then. Can't wait to get back into the game again!!!

Never realized how hooked I am to the net before, withdrawal (he wrote shaking like a !@#$%^ addict looking for his fix) lol
was offered 11b on jsp for the ammy. I set Bin at 12b no reserve
sword?? was it a 2b one w ias i think. Was looking for a cheap heroscore weps and those duped echoings baby only 1.35 now lol. From CM jumped from 130 to 23.. but if this ammy can take me to 20 or above then idk.. idk.. front page.. is it worth it.. =/
03/24/2013 10:23 AMPosted by LumiTKD
sword?? was it a 2b one w ias i think. Was looking for a cheap heroscore weps and those duped echoings baby only 1.35 now lol. From CM jumped from 130 to 23.. but if this ammy can take me to 20 or above then idk.. idk.. front page.. is it worth it.. =/

I am presently wearing it. use d3up.com to check out the differences or add me for a link. EDIT: From what I can tell the AS and extra 1% damage (cold no less!) would move you up.

pleasant surprise to see a wiz around these parts
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/24/2013 11:22 AM PDT
b
looking at a replacement tal rasha once I sell this one and it's damn near impossible to escape a dupe :/

Jesus Christ and EVERYONE IS SELLING THE POX DUPE.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/24/2013 11:15 PM PDT
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8479377864#1
selling my EF right now at a great price

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8411831152?page=2#23
and I put my old pox in RMAH for $175
View profile
Isnt that the duped pox that you are wearing?
View profile
that pox only has 5.5cc...why is it so expensive?
View profile
03/25/2013 01:25 PMPosted by fabbyhunter

High avg dmg, int/vit roll, and high cc puts it as one of the nicer rings for bear docs that do not want the ias. (however Raki doesn't seem to mind the extra ias)
03/25/2013 12:10 PMPosted by ofgortens
Isnt that the duped pox that you are wearing?

Yup and here's why I bought it.

I bought a +7k pox from pizzaguy (I will link the thread when I get home) for 3b. Btw, he's gracious and accommodating.
EDIT: here's the thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8411101093#3

Later that night I saw the dupe pox (+11k dps) on RMAH for $250. I took a chance and bought it figuring I could put up that pox I just mentioned for $250 and it would sell, covering the cost of the dupe (minus PayPal and blizz fees) and I was right. It sold instantly.

So the way I figure is that I spent a few hundred million more for an upgrade (factoring the fees). Furthermore, $250 right now is about 3b in gold. The going rate for the dupe is 5-6b. If I find a replacement and the price holds, I will be looking at a 2-3 b profit.

I do not intend to keep the dupe, as I tarnishes my wd (pardon the ego) but fiscally made a lot of sense.

Incidentally I am pulling my Tal Rasha ammy from sale (last had a 11b bid) by tomorrow night. I've accomplished all but one of my gear purchases otherwise.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/25/2013 7:09 PM PDT
03/25/2013 01:25 PMPosted by fabbyhunter

Fair question. 6cc is perfect, so it's damn close.

I just dropped the price I am asking for to 2b/2.5b. The ring IS worth 5b or so but the dupe pox has devalued the pox market by a few billion. The original pox (pre dupe) is worth 10b+. But supply has exceeded demand, hence the 5-6b current price tag. Which drops the value of all poxs as well, including my 5.5cc on sale.

I am forced to drop the price of that ring. Sadly I may ultimately have to put it up in AH for 2b and eat the loss of my original purchase.

So that's what dupes do, devalue all other related items around them.

Ty for asking.

EDIT: SOLD in RMAH for $175.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/25/2013 6:57 PM PDT
03/25/2013 01:31 PMPosted by ofgortens

High avg dmg, int/vit roll, and high cc puts it as one of the nicer rings for bear docs that do not want the ias. (however Raki doesn't seem to mind the extra ias)

Yah my build allows for attack speed
that EF from post #1 is in AH for 2b right now
I just have one more item on my radar to purchase - a new EF from a friend. Waiting on my pox RMAH sale to process before I can make a move on it. Should be sometime today. If I go all int in my gems I will then be at about 368.6k dps, if I keep the two vit gems in my pants I should be at about 355k.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/26/2013 10:31 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]