Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

View profile

I just have one more item on my radar to purchase - a new EF from a friend.

xKnowReasonx's EF?
Yah. He's nice enough to reserve it for me. It's not in his profile
Yeah I'm sure it's the one with 100% base cd roll.... a vnice EF for sure..
03/26/2013 03:56 PMPosted by ofgortens
Yeah I'm sure it's the one with 100% base cd roll.... a vnice EF for sure..

actually he sold me the one with 98% CD and 2k more dps for the same price. I can't express how nice, accommodating and professional my experience has been with him. Truly a player who doesn't think of himself first and that's an amazing and rare attribute in a game that is inherently narcissistic. I think having guilds/clans would be a very positive attribute for people to help bond better. Not to mention would alleviate your friend list cap a bit.

ty so much! It really pays to be patient and nice to people, guys. Even if you are asking for a boatload of gold, keep it professional and don't talk down to players.

EDIT: and now that I've done all my shopping (for now) I can buy BigRed's PuY zuni marrow as I promised him. Prob tomorrow.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/26/2013 9:00 PM PDT
After checking diabloprogress.com for the top WDs (first page - top 20), it appears I have the 2nd highest dps+ehp of any doc in the world right now

:)
After checking diabloprogress.com for the top WDs (first page - top 20), it appears I have the 2nd highest dps+ehp of any doc in the world right now

:)

Nice one, bro. Been good fun watching the shenanigans to get you there.
03/26/2013 09:46 AMPosted by Rakimallah
I just have one more item on my radar to purchase - a new EF from a friend

Do you still want the Marrow you bin'd, or should I put it back up on rmah/d2jsp?
03/27/2013 11:43 AMPosted by BigRed
I just have one more item on my radar to purchase - a new EF from a friend

Do you still want the Marrow you bin'd, or should I put it back up on rmah/d2jsp?

Never mind, saw your post in my other thread ;)
March sales report is near finished. Have a couple things up for sale atm that might close out by month's end otherwise I would publish it right now.

It's really fascinating, I hope you enjoy.
added a zuni marrow chest with a bit less dps and a bit more hp, loss of armor but gained 7 more PuY for a total of 26 PuY sans frog mojo. I balanced that with a new mojo that gave me 1500 more dps and strength (armor). So I gained roughly 1500 dps, 1k hp, 7 PuY, 2% more damage to elites due to the new mojo and lost roughly 200 armor and - 6 zombie reduction.

All in all I am very happy with it though many of you may be wondering why I opted out of zombie charger reduction and the reason is 3 fold
1) corpse spiders damage is fairly useful
2) with my build that's not much of a mana strain
3) when the ilevel 63 ToTD is released, presumably with patch 1.08, I will likely have to get used to not having a zombie reduction on a mojo anyways.

I've also amended my WTB witching hour search from similar stats on it compared to the one I have presently, but take off the strength and sub in extra health globes bonus. If I get one like mine but also with 10k+ health globes bonus I think my toon might pretty amazing.

Good nite! (oh and I dinged just now too. 8 more para levels to go!)
03/28/2013 01:34 AMPosted by Rakimallah
3) when the ilevel 63 ToTD is released, presumably with patch 1.08

TotD can still roll zombie charger reduction... so you would technically be able to find one with 290 avg dmg, 300 int / 100 vit (1st random), max mana, mana regen, 10 cc, zombie charger reduction (2nd random) and 20 PuR. If that's not BiS I don't know what is... and a blue posted that the ilvl 63 legendary drop changes were not going to be in 1.0.8. Maybe 1.0.9 though!
3) when the ilevel 63 ToTD is released, presumably with patch 1.08

TotD can still roll zombie charger reduction... so you would technically be able to find one with 290 avg dmg, 300 int / 100 vit (1st random), max mana, mana regen, 10 cc, zombie charger reduction (2nd random) and 20 PuR. If that's not BiS I don't know what is... and a blue posted that the ilvl 63 legendary drop changes were not going to be in 1.0.8. Maybe 1.0.9 though!

So you just gave me good news and bad news all rolled up into one, huh ><

Oh, will you sell me your Maximus?

Lastly, big news. despite a chest gear score downgrade, I just hit top 10 world gear score due to my new mojo! I was thrilled when I saw my an orange number next to my name this morning. I never really thought it would happen ><
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/28/2013 9:48 AM PDT
Lastly, big news. despite a chest gear score downgrade, I just hit top 10 world gear score due to my new mojo! I was thrilled when I saw my an orange number next to my name this morning. I never really thought it would happen ><

Grats! It's quite an accomplishment to hit that.

03/28/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Rakimallah

Just send me a msg in game sometime when you catch me on. I might part with it.
March Sales Report:

Ceremonial Knife purchase 500m sold 3b
rare ring purchase 500m sold 1.65b
wd pack total purchase price 3.5b sold 2.8b
zuni marrow purchase 375m sold 500m
zuni boots purchase 1.4b sold 2.5b
rare weapon purchase 2b sold 3b
rare gloves purchase 1.7b sold 2.6b
EF purchase 1.45b sold 1.8b
zuni ring bought 5b sold 3.5b
rare weapon purchase 1.25b sold 1.3b
dupe WH purchase 500m sold 850m
rare weapon purchase 300m sold 500m
serpent purchase 65m sold 125m
EF purchase 2b sold 3.5b
rare pants purchase 150m sold 85m
rare pants purchase 40m sold 68m
serpent purchase 700m sold 1.5b
rare pants purchase 225m sold 150m
tal rasha ammy purchase 475m sold 900m

gross profit: +8,098,000,000
avg profit margin per sale: +426,000,000

Expenses:
gloves 2b
chest 800m
rare ring 7b
pants 250m
zuni ring 500m
EF 3.5b
boots 1b
serpent 1b

total expenses:

net profit -7,952,000,000

the large portion of this expediture went to my 7b rare ring

These are rough tabulations. I didn't keep track of every purchase and sale at time of sale so I had to go thru my records for estimates. Furthermore some of these sales don't reflect the 15% AH tax, either.

I share this as an insight for anyone that enjoys trading or is looking to ramp up their gear so they might understand what it takes to get that gear, but also to show people that there actually IS an economy you can bank on if you know the market. I only had to buy 3.5b gold this month. Everything else was earned thru smart trading.

No, this isn't to brag, just to share. I don't see too many other top players showing you their books and since this is just a game, thought some of you would appreciate the gesture.

8 of the possible 13 gear pieces are new this month in large part to the participation to the wonderful players that visit this thread. Ty! Looking forward to 8 more pieces next month!

Have a good day!
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/29/2013 3:02 PM PDT
Really informative post and it is appreciate it, however people still thing there's "top players" in Diablo 3. which in a game where anybody can be a "top player" by just asking the credit card gods for help isn't really called skill to be considered top player and even if you just buy a small amount of gold and keep making profit from there the fact that people depended on that "little boost" to get started separates skill from reg player. Just my two cents.

This is not intended to be a hate post but if it sounds like it, i truly apologize.
Really informative post and it is appreciate it, however people still thing there's "top players" in Diablo 3. which in a game where anybody can be a "top player" by just asking the credit card gods for help isn't really called skill to be considered top player and even if you just buy a small amount of gold and keep making profit from there the fact that people depended on that "little boost" to get started separates skill from reg player. Just my two cents.

This is not intended to be a hate post but if it sounds like it, i truly apologize.

no, it's all good. People buy gold, everyone knows it. If I didn't have to I wouldn't. I nearly didn't until this EF I am now wielding came along.

Let's say I didn't buy any gold, would you have a different opinion?
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/29/2013 8:53 PM PDT

no, it's all good. People buy gold, everyone knows it. If I didn't have to I wouldn't. I nearly didn't until this EF I am now wielding came along.

Let's say I didn't buy any gold, would you have a different opinion?

Thank you for being understanding, even if people didnt have the option to buy gold in a game like diablo isnt really build around skill but around gear which leaves any sense of skill useless when you can kill/carry/tank mobs or people in pvp even if your new to the game and have no clue how to use skills but you have the best gear thats when you know something is wrong.

This version of diablo was obviously made for the casual gamers who all they see its a wall of text on any item that he picks up in games like this(me). for example PoE i could not tell you what the hell am i reading in that game.....
Edited by TALIB#1208 on 3/29/2013 8:14 PM PDT
03/28/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Rakimallah

is a freeze maximus better for enchantress than a freeze azurewrath?
More people would be self found if the community supported it. When you see someone asking for help in the forums people always recommend they go buy some high end item and that starts a trend. When a player sees another player with gear that is worse then theirs most of the replys are along the lines of learn to flip items or something.

So you really have a few options:

Self find gear and have nobody listen to you about build ideas
or
Buy gear/gold but not have enough play time to show you "may" have found a lucky item that sold for billions to represent the gear your wearing
or
Buy gear/gold but have enough time played to have an opinion

What ever play style fits you and the time you have to play...

I wasn't a high end player in D2 but I am sure the same conversations came up about people buying gear on Ebay or D2JSP ect
March Sales Report:

Ceremonial Knife purchase 500m sold 3b
rare ring purchase 500m sold 1.65b
wd pack total purchase price 3.5b sold 2.8b
zuni marrow purchase 375m sold 500m
zuni boots purchase 1.4b sold 2.5b
rare weapon purchase 2b sold 3b
rare gloves purchase 1.7b sold 2.6b
EF purchase 1.45b sold 1.8b
zuni ring bought 5b sold 3.5b
rare weapon purchase 1.25b sold 1.3b
dupe WH purchase 500m sold 850m
rare weapon purchase 300m sold 500m
serpent purchase 65m sold 125m
EF purchase 2b sold 3.5b
rare pants purchase 150m sold 85m
rare pants purchase 40m sold 68m
serpent purchase 700m sold 1.5b
rare pants purchase 225m sold 150m
tal rasha ammy purchase 475m sold 900m

gross profit: +8,098,000,000
avg profit margin per sale: +426,000,000

Expenses:
gloves 2b
chest 800m
rare ring 7b
pants 250m
zuni ring 500m
EF 3.5b
boots 1b
serpent 1b

total expenses:

net profit -7,952,000,000

the large portion of this expediture went to my 7b rare ring

These are rough tabulations. I didn't keep track of every purchase and sale at time of sale so I had to go thru my records for estimates. Furthermore some of these sales don't reflect the 15% AH tax, either.

I share this as an insight for anyone that enjoys trading or is looking to ramp up their gear so they might understand what it takes to get that gear, but also to show people that there actually IS an economy you can bank on if you know the market. I only had to buy 3.5b gold this month. Everything else was earned thru smart trading.

No, this isn't to brag, just to share. I don't see too many other top players showing you their books and since this is just a game, thought some of you would appreciate the gesture.

8 of the possible 13 gear pieces are new this month in large part to the participation to the wonderful players that visit this thread. Ty! Looking forward to 8 more pieces next month!

Have a good day!

I'm jealous lol...good job bro!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]