Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

done

and let me know if you need to borrow any gear for it, too. I trust ya
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/3/2013 9:35 PM PDT
After looking at your gear, should I just put down Diablo 3 and never play it again?
04/03/2013 11:26 PMPosted by MCP
After looking at your gear, should I just put down Diablo 3 and never play it again?

when I played WoW I was an enchanter. I collected every single enchant in the game (except for the faction related one) thru Cata. And I was server first 450 (I switched servers too soon into cata to be eligible for server first 525 sadly). That took years and was an incredible achievement.

So I have heard similar :)

EDIT: and after looking at your gear I have to ask WTF is up with the IK gloves?
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/3/2013 11:53 PM PDT
Probably a mistake. I think 70 AR would be better than 5 melee damage reduction.
Just wanted to say this is a solid build and I also thought your video was good.

One thought for EHP... why not % reduce elite damage? Not an original thought, I saw it mentioned from another helpful WD in the forum, but you can stack 7% litany + 7 % marrow and 10% from life link on the dogs, a whopping 24%, pretty solid.

When I check d3up, the % reduce elites is the highest EHP of everything.
Just wanted to say this is a solid build and I also thought your video was good.

One thought for EHP... why not % reduce elite damage? Not an original thought, I saw it mentioned from another helpful WD in the forum, but you can stack 7% litany + 7 % marrow and 10% from life link on the dogs, a whopping 24%, pretty solid.

When I check d3up, the % reduce elites is the highest EHP of everything.

good thought. I might investigate the marrow, but I am not giving up either of my rings and my build is for blowing up dogs for mana regen, not keeping them alive to stay alive
man I can't wait til the ilevel 63 ToTD comes out. You think my gear is good now... I can drop some of this PuY gear for higher dps/ehp stuff then! Look Out!
continuing to evolve my build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bfUYVj!TZh!bcZZbZ

try it with a zombie dog reduction SoJ! pretty amazing!
Posted by ofgortens
Right now I am really focused on a new witching hour with 190+ int, 100+ vit (or 12% life), 9/50, 190 Armor and 7 PuY

You realize the WH you are looking for is impossible to get. WH rolls 3 random rolls... so the best you could get is:

1. 100int/100vit roll
2. 190 armour
3. 7 PUR

Life% would take up the first roll so you wouldnt be able to get more than 100 int and no vit.
Or you can take up the armour roll for the life% roll.
Or if you are wanting double rolled vit (over 100 vit), then it would take up your armour as well.

Just hope you are not in the hunt for an impossible item :)

think of it this way.

Take away the strength on my belt now and replace that with PuY. That's perfectly possible :)

Not sure if you realise this but your WH has a strength/int roll, so if you take away the str you take away the int too.

So I think your ideal WH would be 190+ int, 90+ vit, 190+ armor, 9/50, 7 PUR =)
Edited by Tobes#1649 on 4/6/2013 6:47 AM PDT
Posted by ofgortens
Right now I am really focused on a new witching hour with 190+ int, 100+ vit (or 12% life), 9/50, 190 Armor and 7 PuY

You realize the WH you are looking for is impossible to get. WH rolls 3 random rolls... so the best you could get is:

1. 100int/100vit roll
2. 190 armour
3. 7 PUR

Life% would take up the first roll so you wouldnt be able to get more than 100 int and no vit.
Or you can take up the armour roll for the life% roll.
Or if you are wanting double rolled vit (over 100 vit), then it would take up your armour as well.

Just hope you are not in the hunt for an impossible item :)

think of it this way.

Take away the strength on my belt now and replace that with PuY. That's perfectly possible :)

Not sure if you realise this but your WH has a strength/int roll, so if you take away the str you take away the int too.

So I think your ideal WH would be 190+ int, 90+ vit, 190+ armor, 9/50, 7 PUR =)

ah, ty. Or Health Globes. I wouldn't mind that either
bad news: bah I dropped to 12th in the world gearscore. I could easily get top 10 and higher if I decided to gear up with EHP pieces over the PuY gears I've gathered that my build requires but... nah... I actually enjoy playing

good news: have an 8b offer for my ring and my helm sold for 1b in AH
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/7/2013 10:00 PM PDT
I get so many friend requests for my gear. Guys I WILL NOT accept a request without an offer in the comments. And an offer that is attractive at that. Due to blizz's friend cap, every time I accept a friend or add one, I have to remove a friend. It sucks. So kindly don't waste my time or make me remove an actual friend for simple links or lowballs. (I do state this on diabloprogress.com, so kindly read and follow directions plz)

Yes I know, I blame blizzard too.
Hey Rak, wondering if you are interested in a Manajuma's Carving Knife as a possible upgrade to your EF

1025.8 Dps
50% dmg
200 Int
88% Crit dmg
1 Open Sock
2.80% Ls
^lulz
no ty Jack

And great news! sold my rare ring for 8b to Tuskony#1166!

now I have 9b... what to buy...
no ty Jack

And great news! sold my rare ring for 8b to Tuskony#1166!

now I have 9b... what to buy...

I think at this point the question is more, "What can I find that will actually upgrade anything?"

You gear is reaching a point where you're going to have to hope something pops up in the market that's better. Might be worth checking if you can find a similar belt with All Res. I guess you could try to get better rolls on your amulet, but that' might prove difficult. Better gloves may be possible, too, albeit difficult.
View profile
I get so many friend requests for my gear. Guys I WILL NOT accept a request without an offer in the comments. And an offer that is attractive at that. Due to blizz's friend cap, every time I accept a friend or add one, I have to remove a friend. It sucks. So kindly don't waste my time or make me remove an actual friend for simple links or lowballs. (I do state this on diabloprogress.com, so kindly read and follow directions plz)

Yes I know, I blame blizzard too.

Here is our chance.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569308338

make your own thread in that forum and we keep on bumping each others. last ptr I got a blue response to my incessant bumping and ill take sole credit for getting the 30% dmg reduction for ranged in the scorched chapel.
Dude.......your WD looks nuts. You know for 9bil you could probably just get D4 now.
Maybe it's time for you to set up an actual blog? Hehe. Clean up the OP!

Anywho, I would say your gloves look like the next item you could potentially upgrade.

What are you looking for in a perfect pair of gloves? I'll keep an eye out unless you plan to craft.
Only reason I mentioned the blog, or maybe running a Twitch channel and getting some fans, is because it's a little more extra income you can push into your WD. I know a lot of blogs will have ads running down the sides and you get paid.... just saying it could be a good diversion! Hehe!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]