Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

I get so many friend requests for my gear. Guys I WILL NOT accept a request without an offer in the comments. And an offer that is attractive at that. Due to blizz's friend cap, every time I accept a friend or add one, I have to remove a friend. It sucks. So kindly don't waste my time or make me remove an actual friend for simple links or lowballs. (I do state this on diabloprogress.com, so kindly read and follow directions plz)

Yes I know, I blame blizzard too.

Here is our chance.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569308338

make your own thread in that forum and we keep on bumping each others. last ptr I got a blue response to my incessant bumping and ill take sole credit for getting the 30% dmg reduction for ranged in the scorched chapel.

New topic created and your thread has been bumped!! Go Go friendlist size increase!! :)
04/09/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Unzero
Only reason I mentioned the blog, or maybe running a Twitch channel and getting some fans, is because it's a little more extra income you can push into your WD. I know a lot of blogs will have ads running down the sides and you get paid.... just saying it could be a good diversion! Hehe!

holy crap. I never thought of that. That deserves some investigating...

Maybe it's time for you to set up an actual blog? Hehe. Clean up the OP!

Anywho, I would say your gloves look like the next item you could potentially upgrade.

What are you looking for in a perfect pair of gloves? I'll keep an eye out unless you plan to craft.

Aw ty! In case you forgot I tip for upgrade on my toon that you find. So that will benefit the both of us!

My last pair of gloves I had 7k more dps but far less ehp (just vit) so ideally similar gloves to mine but with more dps and preferably some vit as well.

And maybe some pur.

And some health globes bonus

><

Okay for realz as long as it is at least 2 green pluses I will seriously consider. Getting 3 all greens is damn near impossible if I am to keep my pick up yards I have going on. The rumored ilevel 63 ToTD will help tremendously as I can drop some puy for more desirable stats.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/9/2013 9:24 AM PDT
I'd rather enjoy a Twitch stream. :) But I understand that'd take substantially more effort than a blog.

There's not enough WDs streaming nowadays.
so I just discovered that my brand new EF - a beauty of one - is a dupe. A new dupe. A post April 4th-patch dupe. A dupe that isn't supposed to exist. And there are other dupes of different varieties, apparently, all brand new

WTF BLIZZARD
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/9/2013 1:12 PM PDT
*crickets*
04/09/2013 12:50 PMPosted by MikeHoncho
*crickets*

basically

EDIT: ding leveled to 94
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/9/2013 6:59 PM PDT
Anyone know if second reduction gear will work on a follower? Thinking of getting my sorceress a skull grasp or SoJ with zombie dog reduction. Moreover will the elite damage compound onto my own as well? Ty I advance
04/09/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Rakimallah
Anyone know if second reduction gear will work on a follower? Thinking of getting my sorceress a skull grasp or SoJ with zombie dog reduction. Moreover will the elite damage compound onto my own as well? Ty I advance

No to all of the above, my friend...
I would love to see you attempt something like Crater 2/Rakkis/VOTA with that build/item set. You're extremely dependent on whites for pretty much everything, any reflect mobs will give you more trouble than an average WD (no ll) and you'll spend 20 mins chasing elites due to fear.

If this is just a COTA/Warriors Rest mp10 build, I gave it a few time trials on my WD (which has 100k+ less DPS), and finished each run between 35secs-55secs - while the youtube video you have on DP shows ~70 secs.

Unless I'm missing something big, if you dump that EF you'll be able to ungimp yourself.
I've stated before I swap to a LS EF for rd mobs. It's not too much trouble. Especially since I swapped out of my rare ring and into my SoJ. Makes elites much more tolerable
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/9/2013 10:52 PM PDT
I'm a bit of a purist. Swapping gear just to handle certain types of situations mid-act detracts from the game and doesn't boost the idea that you want to be able to be happy knowing you have the kind of gear that can handle anything thrown at it while still being able to play to the best of your chosen abilities. But to each their own. Nice doc, regardless.
04/09/2013 11:20 PMPosted by xios
I'm a bit of a purist. Swapping gear just to handle certain types of situations mid-act detracts from the game and doesn't boost the idea that you want to be able to be happy knowing you have the kind of gear that can handle anything thrown at it while still being able to play to the best of your chosen abilities. But to each their own. Nice doc, regardless.

it's not a major change. Once I find an equivalent dps'd LS weapon all this talk will be null and void. Til then, imma weapon swap. I find no shame in that. People change skills depending on the mp or the group makeup, does that detract as well?
If you feel like changing pace, a guy has just offered me a Skorn.

It's massive.

1473 dps
185 CD
6 LS
330 Int

Wants upwards of 4b for it. Honestly, if I had that kind of cash, I would flip it so hard....
If you feel like changing pace, a guy has just offered me a Skorn.

It's massive.

1473 dps
185 CD
6 LS
330 Int

Wants upwards of 4b for it. Honestly, if I had that kind of cash, I would flip it so hard....

hmm how much dps would I lose...

EDIT: 56k loss. BAH
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/10/2013 10:54 AM PDT
04/09/2013 11:37 PMPosted by Rakimallah

it's not a major change. Once I find an equivalent dps'd LS weapon all this talk will be null and void. Til then, imma weapon swap. I find no shame in that. People change skills depending on the mp or the group makeup, does that detract as well?

No, because it's not something that you're having to do in the middle or in between fights, it's a preparation for them. My idea of runs is to go through them and challenge my fighting skills and tactics within battle given the gear that I am wearing. No need to feel ashamed, it's whatever floats your boat. But it doesn't make your setup nearly as impressive when you actually have to switch to it in order to survive because your weapon isn't quite capable.

No, because it's not something that you're having to do in the middle or in between fights, it's a preparation for them. My idea of runs is to go through them and challenge my fighting skills and tactics within battle given the gear that I am wearing. No need to feel ashamed, it's whatever floats your boat. But it doesn't make your setup nearly as impressive when you actually have to switch to it in order to survive because your weapon isn't quite capable.

no, just means I haven't found the right weapon yet. That's what makes this game so fun and interesting.
selling my current WH

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568958871

also my recent GG EF

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569308296
Hey Raki,

Check out my WH on my WD; I bet it's better than which ever one you are planning on getting to replace your current one you have for sale :)

Let me know if you want to talk about a trade bud.
Edited by TheKraken#1555 on 4/11/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Hey Raki,

Check out my WH on my WD; I bet it's better than which ever one you are planning on getting to replace your current one you have for sale :)

hiya

-946dps, -4526 ehp. And considering I am sitting on 26 PuY it's not priority. The one I am looking at has -400 dps but + 4500 hps and health globes. It's very class specific.

ty, though
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]