Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

agreed. WDs are awesome. And I can't wait til the ilevel 63 ToTD!!!
Rakimallah do you have any pickup radius that would either upgrade or replace anything I have without heavy loss? Dog spec btw
And imagine iLVL 63 Homonculus that will be ride :))))
04/13/2013 10:22 PMPosted by FreedomJ77CZ
And imagine iLVL 63 Homonculus that will be ride :))))

They'll have to nerf the build somehow if they introduce an ilvl 63 Homonculus. Could you imagine a zombie dogger doing 350k dps? They'd almost be as poweful as barbs :P
04/13/2013 10:06 PMPosted by LMoS
Rakimallah do you have any pickup radius that would either upgrade or replace anything I have without heavy loss? Dog spec btw

not right now. I don't hoard gear much, though I do have a couple pieces out on loan to a friend. Sorry
View profile
I dont see a 300 avr dmg humuculus coming out with 20sec dog reduction. It would basically nullify every non 0dog spec.

63 totd will be a nice alternative to zuni string though.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 4/13/2013 11:38 PM PDT
I dont see a 300 avr dmg humuculus coming out with 20sec dog reduction. It would basically nullify every non 0dog spec.

63 totd will be a nice alternative to zuni string though.

agreed and agreed.
I was just offered 8.5b for my new zuni boots (purchased on a snipe in AH for 1.905b). I turned him down despite the massive profit margin.

I have to consider actually playing, you know.

EDIT: He's insistent. Saying that 8.5b is not his max offer.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/14/2013 1:01 AM PDT
Hey, Raki, what's this ring worth?

33-94 Damage
72 Intelligence
53 Poison Resist
CHD 27
CHC 4.5

Just...curious. =)
EDIT: Chuck below is right. Sorry you caught me at 5am. No real protection, no vit, good damage, good int, low CHD and decent CC. Worth more to a standard WD than a Wiz seeking AS. A couple mil tops
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/14/2013 6:45 AM PDT
View profile
? probably closer to 500k if its a rare ring
Raki,

You've talked about finding great weapons in a few posts. I think I have. While it isn't a perfect IAS/LS sword, LoH can still be used in a few builds right?

Anyway I would like to know your thoughts on it, if you have the time.

Thanks
Raki,

You've talked about finding great weapons in a few posts. I think I have. While it isn't a perfect IAS/LS sword, LoH can still be used in a few builds right?

Anyway I would like to know your thoughts on it, if you have the time.

Thanks

man that's really, really nice! Not quite the dps I am looking for but damn that LoH is sweet! And coupled perfectly with RoT. Can you handle RD mobs pretty well?
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/14/2013 10:08 AM PDT
04/14/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Rakimallah
Can you handle RD mobs pretty well?

Not single RD mobs, my dps is too high now to compensate but in groups there's hardly ever a problem.

I do have to add a pair of Blackthorns to tackle Uber SB but no big deal.
I think I am really close to new gloves. I keep seeing gloves with just why my dps and All res, or huge dps and no All res. Coupled with Pick up yards or health globes an equivalent dps and AR pair of mitts would be fantastic an upgrade. Maybe some vitality too but that's probably pushing it ><

So gloves, pants, new shoulders and I am always on the look out for a new PuY or health globes marrow with increased affixes are top priorities, but any other suggestions will be looked at seriously as well.

I've had a few people offer recommendations but so far NADA for leads. All my recent upgrades have come from the AH.

I have a jsp thread devoted to finding upgrades as well
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67027501&f=153&o=0

7b to spend! Tipping well!
Was thinking that maybe a Tal's with a nice avg damage roll might not benefit you more than one with IAS. Might hurt you in terms of paper DPS, but I would think it could possibly improve your real DPS.

Just throwing that out there.
Was thinking that maybe a Tal's with a nice avg damage roll might not benefit you more than one with IAS. Might hurt you in terms of paper DPS, but I would think it could possibly improve your real DPS.

Just throwing that out there.

ya was thinking of a nice poison tal rasha but the only prob is selling the one I have now. It's worth over 10b but the time I put it up for sale on jsp it got little bites.

EDIT: an avg damage Tal Rasha might also jeopardize my top 10 ranking :(
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/14/2013 1:13 PM PDT
deal pending for 9b + his double vit zuni boots for mine.

I promise you I didn't intend for this to happen. I was just looking for an upgrade
turned down the deal

Oh, and I just hit 25b in sales this year (estimate)
04/13/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Trefnwyd
They'll have to nerf the build somehow if they introduce an ilvl 63 Homonculus. Could you imagine a zombie dogger doing 350k dps? They'd almost be as poweful as barbs :P

don't know what R U smoking man? Barb is the second weakest char in party on MP10 :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]