Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

AH has just died for me. End up giving scrubs some nice gear just to make room in the stash.

Honestly bro, I'd drop 50m into the blacksmith and try your luck on gloves and shoulders. You've a very good chance to roll better than Vile Wards. And yeah, that CK is spectacular. Can I ask what it set you back?
Edited by manvan#1853 on 2/26/2013 2:19 AM PST
let's just say at 1 day and 11 hours... I got extremely lucky
I'd def give the new shoulder plans a few tries, grabbed mine within 3 attempts, for practically nothing.
no one yet with a seller for an upgrade? When I sell my old EF I will have 3b in g to spend, and about another 3b in collateral
View profile
Nice gear... pretty much BiS in every slot... no real room for expansion without giving up some ehp or something. I am sure a top 100/100 int/vit 9 ias inna's temperance would out dps your pants but you would be giving up a lot of ehp.

Not real sure what you are shooting for... by the looks of the amount of ias gear with a CK and no LS/LoH... I'd say you look to be a diabloprogress junky... in which case you should probably drop the 4 pc zuni and just get a 6 cc 9 ias mempo. You can even keep your 4 pc zuni set if you find a sexy zuni mojo with similar rolls to your UkSerpent.
View profile
Also, a marquise ruby will give you a 1395 dps bump over your marquise emerald with that weapon.
You have some sick gear, OP, but even if there are upgrades for your gear, it's likely out of any feasible price range. Maybe look into Blackthorne's for your pants? Even then, it'll be a hard sell.
Nice gear... pretty much BiS in every slot... no real room for expansion without giving up some ehp or something. I am sure a top 100/100 int/vit 9 ias inna's temperance would out dps your pants but you would be giving up a lot of ehp.

Not real sure what you are shooting for... by the looks of the amount of ias gear with a CK and no LS/LoH... I'd say you look to be a diabloprogress junky... in which case you should probably drop the 4 pc zuni and just get a 6 cc 9 ias mempo. You can even keep your 4 pc zuni set if you find a sexy zuni mojo with similar rolls to your UkSerpent.[/

[quote="79786913838"]Nice gear... pretty much BiS in every slot... no real room for expansion without giving up some ehp or something. I am sure a top 100/100 int/vit 9 ias inna's temperance would out dps your pants but you would be giving up a lot of ehp.

Not real sure what you are shooting for... by the looks of the amount of ias gear with a CK and no LS/LoH... I'd say you look to be a diabloprogress junky... in which case you should probably drop the 4 pc zuni and just get a 6 cc 9 ias mempo. You can even keep your 4 pc zuni set if you find a sexy zuni mojo with similar rolls to your UkSerpent.

Ty for the response! I used to have a pair of int\vit Innas but wanted more survivability so I bought BT pants. Just gave up those for the rare ones I have now (which I am looking to upgrade on both int and DEF vit). U r part right in ur assumption about being a dp junkie - I do shopping on there and look for trends and standards amongs top wds. But I am committed be being a well rounded wd and am actively looking for LS on my weapon without sparing dps. Not easy or cheap to do. Right now I swap to a LS EF for rd mobs. I stated earlier my next rare ring would have ideally that LoH and maaaaaaybe armor too whilst keeping my dps and vit. I can give up that res on it.

But no, I won't give up my Zuni 4 set. I am a a WD and am proud. If it were all about epeen I could do a lot better giving up all my PuY and going for me dps and ehp but nope. My spec is PuY dependent.

And I will try the ruby over the emerald asap. Ty for the suggestion
Also I am keeping in mind a Zuni mojo but haven't found one that would help compensate the serpent Dps. Also consider that I would lose 87 vit dropping Zuni helm for a mempho.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 2/26/2013 5:02 PM PST
nice gear, wrong build :D

if you really want to explore what a WD is capable of, try a 0dog build with the same level of resources you poured into your current build.
nice gear, wrong build :D

if you really want to explore what a WD is capable of, try a 0dog build with the same level of resources you poured into your current build.

I thought of that, actually. An maybe as an off spec. But unlike ur assessment my gear would be quite different with a several reduced dogs gear. And to me the build isn't diverse enough. I like the flexibility of wds don't get me wrong, but it took me 600 hours to develop this spec and make it work with PuY devotion and I am sure it will continue to evolve. Zero dogs is just that, not much change there
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 2/26/2013 5:30 PM PST
agreed. a proper 0dog build also has 0 diversity:D there is no room for anything else other then dogs. it's not even a good PVP build :D i see massive changes in your gear if you were to switch to 0dog so it's definitely not something to do on a whim :) bear build is nice and can hold its weight at high MP's. but I still think a properly built 0dog has the highest dps potential of any build from any class. afterall.... dogs are 275% and cost no mana :p
don't forget how zero dog explosions lag your comp and congest your screen too lolz
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 2/26/2013 9:08 PM PST
NOTHING lags your comp more then a hard working wizzy tho :D
02/26/2013 11:45 AMPosted by ofgortens
Also, a marquise ruby will give you a 1395 dps bump over your marquise emerald with that weapon.

it was a 7k dps drop when I had my EF, but with this CK it is a dps bump. You were 100% right. ty! Remind me to leave you a tip for your efforts, sir.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=1h_ceremonial_knife&item_name=&stat1=&val1=&stat2=&val2=&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=rakimallah%231875&compare_to_char=786341&sortby=score

the CK I bought for cheap is 2nd best on the server :)

Gimme more upgrades guys! Spending gold!
bump. Eyeing new VW's in AH atm. Less Int but more HP. Also a new WH, sadly I dont' see there aren't any good ones with AR, so going with increased HP as well on it.
new VW's bought and also new pants with slightly better stats in all categories. Profiles aren't updating however.

If anyone wants to talk to me about gear I might have for sale, I discount a bit for responders in this thread and dedicated WDs. I have nearly an entire gear set for end game, since replacing half my gear in the past week.
View profile
Geez you do so much dmg Rakimallah :P

Hit me up in game sometime and I'll check out what you got to see if any would be something I'm looking for :)

ofgortens#1113
sure thing, offline at dinner now, will do when I return
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]