Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

Ty! Not sure of my next weeks schedule yet, though I am leaning I going after patch for vampire bats
ya passed on that 25b+ EF. He twisted my words in jsp a couple of times and is too direct for my taste - might be a cultural thing. I get that he's trying to flip it but he's got to learn how to talk to people with more respect. That he is thinking of a 32b bin. No sir.

EDIT: there might be another one available! And at a much more reasonable price!
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/4/2013 12:14 PM PDT
I can't wait for vampire bats
So now that you have amassed a small fortune what will you do now?

What else could you upgrade?
So now that you have amassed a small fortune what will you do now?

What else could you upgrade?

my plan is to maintain 300k and work on EHP. RIght now I have a bid of 20b on a 175int/134vit/80AR/9/50 WH but the bin is 30 so there is no guarantee there. I think I would rather armor instead of AR on my next WH, though. Low there. Also cheaper. Have some gloves coming my way later tonight at 12b that are all green (which is SO rare) and there are always room for improvement on bracers and a higher DPS EF.

Just about everything left will cost tens of billions now, aside from the bracers which I will continue to craft or otherwise cost 2-5b tops for top tier.

Working on my April sales report now. Incoming tonight.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/5/2013 5:47 PM PDT
Caps SOLD = a gold gain, lowercase sold = gold loss

Aprils Sales Report:
Sales-
purchased 3.5b SOLD 12b Tal Rasha ammy
purchased 3.5b SOLD 5b EF
purchased 3b sold 1b zuni helm
purchased 2b - 2b Witching hour
purchased 700m SOLD 950m SoJ
purchased 4.5b EF
purchased 1.905 sold 1.7b zuni boots
purchased 2b SOLD 8b serpent
purchased 5.5b SOLD 9b zuni marrow
purchased 2b ToTD sold serpent 1.5b
purchased 250m SOLD 2b rare pants
purchased 1.5b - 1.5b zuni boots
purchased 1b SOLD 5b lacuni prowlers
purchased 2b SOLD 6.3b rare gloves
purchased 2.5b SOLD 1.7b Inna
purchased 6.5b SOLD 7.5 rare ammy
purchased 8.5b ammy
purchased 2b Depth Diggers
rare ring SOLD 8b (purchased previous month 7b)

according to spreadsheet
gross sales = 72.85b
Total expenditures = 54.355b
Net sales = 18.5b

If memory serves, last month's net sales was about 8b, this one eclipses that by 10.
View profile
hotdamn 18bil profit in one month from flipping?!?

Got to change your name to rakirothschildsmallah

in 2008 I developed a very successful system in a game. I applied the same principals to a business in real life and within 3months was making over $2k profit a day. Perhaps its time you take your auction house tycooning skills to the real world.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 5/6/2013 4:40 AM PDT
YEh Rak is really really good with that. Congrats u deserve it man. Impressive... So whens that hardcore guy coming ;)
bahahahaha u make me laugh Jason
View profile
Raki, how much would it take to pry that ammy off your hands?
Prob about 12b. Though u would still have a tough time doing that if there isn't something out there comparable for me to replace it with.

If its something I am presently using then IF I sell I would charge top price. Otherwise it would be negotiable
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/6/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Got a tip on a new ef for you. ZEE has one, but that stats are so close it probably isnt even worth it. its like 1227.? DPS w/ 90 crit. 19.1 fear. He just picked it up as was thinking of flipping, but didnt give me a price. If you want the link find me ingame, and ill see if hes on.
Hi! Prob not with those stats. Too close to mine. Besides I just bin'd a new WH with toddliang for 8b. Unless some stuff sells for me soon imma be broke, son, having spent 23b on a new ring, gloves and this WH in 24 hours lol
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/6/2013 5:42 PM PDT
well, the PTR is down... looks like the patch is coming tomorrow :)

also diablofans.com reports heavy speculation that it is live tomorrow (or later today depending on your location)
http://www.diablofans.com/news/1746-patch-108-datamined-info-blizzcon-scheduled-game-maintenance-05-07-2013-full-ptr-patch-notes-roundup/
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/6/2013 9:09 PM PDT
05/05/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Rakimallah
I can't wait for vampire bats

LET'S GO!

EDIT: And the new improved Blood Ritual (prob in place of GF for solo play)
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/6/2013 11:42 PM PDT
I don't need a LS weapon against RD elites anymore with Vampire Bats! Just tested! YAAAAAAAY!

EDIT: After a bit of testing (I need to log now) I think I will try...

Bears instead of widowmakers along with vampire bats in parties where mana isn't a problem along with GF instead of BR and change to my int/ar socket rare ring. But BR passive, bats and widowmakers for solo and BR instead of GF and use my zombie dog reduction SoJ over the rare ring.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/7/2013 12:30 PM PDT
so unbeknownst the drama of today's gold duping and AH crisis (I just came home from work), I sold a pair of lacuni prowlers (priced 25b) for 20b and my EF (priced 10b) for 15b.

1) I don't have a replacement weapon and it was impossible to ignore that offer, so there's that

2) the obvious question stands: what is going to happen with the gold I just acquired? If a roll back does happen... do I get my EF back? Does the gold disappear? This was an honest sale... will I fall victim?

EDIT: buyer's name is Principal#1918
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/7/2013 8:51 PM PDT
All character profiles may(will) be reset to pre-1.0.8 patch launch. Worst and best case scenario.
05/07/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Ocko
All character profiles may(will) be reset to pre-1.0.8 patch launch. Worst and best case scenario.

that's what I speculated. But the people who put real money into it in the last few hours is gonna be the big issue. Forget my billions, we are talking about cash. Will blizzard refund all RMAH transactions? Find all the culprits and perma-ban them? Truly fix the gold dupe bug?

What happens now may be the tipping point of this entire game... and may set the precedent for real money auction houses in every game in the future.

EDIT:

blue post on diablofans.com
http://www.diablofans.com/

also listening to indigomontoya's twitch.tv stream (he's been named as the big duper)
http://www.twitch.tv/d3_inigomontoya

The video of him buying and duping and exploiting is being replayed right now on that stream. It's freaking insane
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 5/7/2013 9:26 PM PDT
@Rakimallah
I was going to ask u about ur hot EF and saw the gold dupe report....
That's crazy....
They should take out and ban those dupers now.
This is the worst screw-up I have seen so far....

that's what I speculated. But the people who put real money into it in the last few hours is gonna be the big issue. Forget my billions, we are talking about cash. Will blizzard refund all RMAH transactions? Find all the culprits and perma-ban them? Truly fix the gold dupe bug?

What happens now may be the tipping point of this entire game... and may set the precedent for real money auction houses in every game in the future.

EDIT:

blue post on diablofans.com
http://www.diablofans.com/

also listening to indigomontoya's twitch.tv stream (he's been named as the big duper)
http://www.twitch.tv/d3_inigomontoya
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 5/7/2013 9:34 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]