Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

Just out of curiosity what is it that drives you to get more gear? From the looks of it you melt anything.
02/28/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Croix
Just out of curiosity what is it that drives you to get more gear? From the looks of it you melt anything.

always room for improvement especially as my spec continues to evolve and new pieces show up extending possibilities.
down to 1.7b after having bought a few pieces and jack !@#$ moving in the AH. contemplating doing a WD end game gear blow out...

EDIT: just as I typed that a pair of BTs sold for 120m. Now to sell the 3b+ worth of other stuff...
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/1/2013 1:14 AM PST
Broke now.

GO BUY MY GG GEAR IN AH! OR talk to me directly! I have two WHs, a Zuni chest, a pair of BT pants, a Tal Rasha Ammy with 10.0 CC, VWs with high vit and life % and a couple miscellaneous items. All told about 3.5b worth of stuff in AH. I can discount (but not handout)!
what is the zuni chest and BT pants?
look at my profile now for the zuni chest. Armory is slow to update

197 Int
247 Vit
7% Life
76 AR - presently in AH 950m

BT pants are
198 Int
162 Vit
45 AR
12% Life
450 LoH - presently in AH 275m

I had another pair of better BTs, but it just dawned on me. I put them up for the wrong price (confused them with this pair) and they sold the other day for 1/3 of intended price of 900m.

le sigh.

Well, I made someone's day :)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66639152&f=153

the belt in that post has had it's res met. I will sell by weekend's end if no other offers come thru. It is an AMAZING WD belt with the stats of

195 Int
44 Vit
9% Life
9 AS
44 CD
5 PuY

300m for this belt is cheap. If someone even offers 25m more I will honor them at 300m from having responded in this thread.
Rakimallah: Hey I just posted a forum ISO upgrades. Just hopped in here an seen your Gavin a yard sale. If you don't mind can I add you in game and see some gear and compare to what I already have? Like I said just snooping around seeing my options..
ty for the inquiry. No I don't mind. However because of the stupid Blizz friend list restrictions I may not keep you on there permanently.

Oh, and here is a thread on jsp

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66656824&f=153&o=0#p446671625

It's 5 pieces that carried me into top 20 US (previous gear set). I had 4 different threads with these gears in it but that seemed like a waste of space and relatively hard to follow.

The BiN for all 5 pieces is 3b with a res of 2.5b
Just crafted my first amulet today.

9 max dmg
205 int
52 arcane resist
9% attack speed
491 Health on hit
97% crit dmg

Now if I can replace the arcane resist with the 10 percent crit you have on your amulet I would be golden
Just crafted my first amulet today.

9 max dmg
205 int
52 arcane resist
9% attack speed
491 Health on hit
97% crit dmg

Now if I can replace the arcane resist with the 10 percent crit you have on your amulet I would be golden

not to mention Vitality

gl!
@Rakinallah, pretty interested in some of that gear. I'm at work now so I can't compare, but I want to set up in game and see what numbers I can get and did options for me. I'll add you once I get off.
03/01/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Chronus
@Rakinallah, pretty interested in some of that gear. I'm at work now so I can't compare, but I want to set up in game and see what numbers I can get and did options for me. I'll add you once I get off.

sure thing. All of it is available to view in AH btw.
Pretty much all that gear linked is an upgrade for me, just by the looks of it. So might be looking into getting full set =p
03/01/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Chronus
Pretty much all that gear linked is an upgrade for me, just by the looks of it. So might be looking into getting full set =p

don't tease me, bro!
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/1/2013 12:50 PM PST
Haha I'm not teasing. Been saving and saving so hopefully we can come to an agreement on it. Lol
friend requst sent
EDIT:

EDIT: I should make mention my goals are 350k dps and 100k hp while maintaining 800 resist and would LOVE to have 4k armor (March 1 EDIT stats: 331k dps, 804 AR, 84.7 hp, 3997 armor, 629 life regen)!

Do you even have trouble spamming bears with all that dps on upper range MP levels or do the elites just fall in 3 - 4 spams. I mean thats huge damage with a ton of IAS.
EDIT:

EDIT: I should make mention my goals are 350k dps and 100k hp while maintaining 800 resist and would LOVE to have 4k armor (March 1 EDIT stats: 331k dps, 804 AR, 84.7 hp, 3997 armor, 629 life regen)!

Do you even have trouble spamming bears with all that dps on upper range MP levels or do the elites just fall in 3 - 4 spams. I mean thats huge damage with a ton of IAS.

they don't melt that quickly. My mana is predicated upon things dying around me. With bears I can kill reg mobs with ease on mp10 hence popping zombie dogs which I sacrifice to gain full mana back. At best I can spam bears for nearly 30 secs or longer given that mobs within my PuY range are also dying because I sac my dogs The passives GI and CoL take advantage of this.

At worst I come across an elite that is tough and all by himself with no other mobs around him and I have to wait on the CD of dogs to come around and just use spiders with mana return rune to get mana back to spam bears for a few secs and back to spiders again.

This spec works best (along with high dps and survivability gear), in a group setting where things are dying within my PuY keeping dogs sac'd and globes are dropping where the passive GF returns mana (and gives me a dps buff). Also boogie man rune in BBVD is quite nice to keep the dogs sac'd and the mana unending. EDIT: Also because things are dying fast by using the passive GI all my cooldowns get reduced by a sec with each bad guy I kill within my PuY. That means Zombie dogs don't take 45 secs. More like 20 secs or so at best, and BBVD does not take 90 secs. Often times that time is cut in half. Which is why I keep 14 yards PuY minimum (though I'd rather have 20 but that would sacrifice too much dps and or ehp).

When solo I have to take off BBVD for mass confusion/devolution rune for the obvious defense concentration in mp9+. I also switch to an EF with 3% LS for RD mobs or when I find myself in particular trouble with plague or sentries or I am backed in a corner.

Ty for inquiring.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/16/2013 12:31 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]