Diablo® III

What’s Your Favorite Piece of Lore Text?

02/22/2013 02:07 PMPosted by DoomBringer
Cannibal
hi
Reply Quote
Leah's journal was good stuff. Especially toward the end where you could tell her mind was getting fatigued by the black soulstone.
Reply Quote
Lachdanon's journal's in Tristram Cathedral were not only my favorites, but felt the most incomplete. If memory serves, he talks about how he won't be able to make it out of the cathedral without risking the well-being of Tristram so he ventures as deep as he can go into the cathedral to die. I realize that we get to see him ghostly form, but it would also be cool if there was a Lachdanon NPC, mob, or something so that we can otherwise encounter him in the Cathedral.
Reply Quote
Oh dear... luck the fore! Honestly.
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 07:28 AMPosted by Shade
it would also be cool if there was a Lachdanon NPC, mob, or something

I'm pretty sure you kill him in Diablo or Diablo II at some point. My memory is a bit fuzzy.
Reply Quote
didnt listen to any and tbh dont even know what the story is. all i know is you rescue cain then he gets merked then diablos friends wanna fight you then you fight them then you fight diablo then you re play everything over and over again.Biggest reward in this game is finding a item then selling it for money then once you reached the 60$ mark you made your money back and can forget about it.
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Jeetkundo
02/22/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Aaown
The tome describing the countess was fantastic.

100% agree

I miss hunting the countess thought.can we have a similar boss on D3?

You guys know this is based on the story of Countess Bathory, right?

http://tinyurl.com/388ood

Here's a cool song about her.

http://tinyurl.com/lm5r2zd
Reply Quote
PLEASE CIRCLE BACK TO TOWNSFOLK OF DIABLO 1. Anything about D1s lore is just fascinating. After that I am dying to know what happened to d2's hero player characters
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]