Diablo® III

So I played my CMWW Wizard today.

It's just a starter version.

I'm forced to play it for short periods of time with a few day's inbettew some times I get going on my WD and it turns into a few weeks.

But that's becouse that all that fast past click puts a hurting on my hands man.

I find it a !@#$ load of fun and even though I have not made it very far yet I can see how this builds with the right gear turn into powerhouses.

Pluse you live or die with my gear on a turn of the click. One wrong click can k.o. my ars with the wrong elites right now. Every time I died so far I know it's becouse I did not teleport away in time and teleport was up have all the freaking AP I could ever hope for too.

Are there any other CMWW Wizards here that slowly play there wizard for the same reasons I do?

And plz dont get me wrong. I totaly love my WD just as much as my Wiz. Diffently more so becouse it do's not put me in pain to play lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]