Diablo® III

Proposal wizard fix in PvP

Give the wizards a DOT like ALL other classes have.
Replace the 300 life regen effect of vigoron & Galvanizing Ward by % life regen like other classes have OR give an ability to instant heal like DH & WD.
Make the slow effect of temporal flux effectively slow down any class that uses a skill to run faster : barb sprint, DH acrobatics and whatnots
Reply Quote
agree, we are ultimately !@#$ed up right now.

Hide the mark of meteor on the ground!

Make the arcane torrent fly like haunt.

Make the teleport pass through walls
Reply Quote
agree, we are ultimately !@#$ed up right now.

Hide the mark of meteor on the ground!

Make the arcane torrent fly like haunt.

Make the teleport pass through walls

Yes please!
Reply Quote
If they change the meteor to be more stealthy (such as make the mark on the ground much less visible for enemies) I would like them to change Spike Traps the same way. Currently, no one would willingly run into one of those since they are highly visible with neon lighting!
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Iria
If they change the meteor to be more stealthy (such as make the mark on the ground much less visible for enemies) I would like them to change Spike Traps the same way. Currently, no one would willingly run into one of those since they are highly visible with neon lighting!

Not to mention the arcane mine, which is shining on the ground.
Reply Quote
Perhaps no wiz want to come to this post to support it. They just turned to wd.

I got 40b pvp gear but still can't face top players of other classes.
Reply Quote
REROLL BABA!
U BUY BABA!
Reply Quote
Here's an interesting combo I want some GG Wizard to try:

Go full non-attack speed DPS, that means things like +min/max damage, crit damage, crit chance, +% to elites and obviously a Skorn. Also, you should have +24% movement if possible. Try to have enough EHP to survive a little too.

Next, use the following build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#akQSjm!YTh!cZZZaa

Now as you obviously guessed, the idea is to store up 5 flashes of insight with Magic Missile, if this is impossible to do without dying then you can skip this part. Next, use Teleport: Wormhole to get to the target! And finally, activate Archon, and BOOM. If you crit and don't miss, I think this will 1-shot almost anything (perhaps anything if you have crazy DPS and get the 5 flashes), including GG BABA!
Reply Quote
Here's an interesting combo I want some GG Wizard to try:

Go full non-attack speed DPS, that means things like +min/max damage, crit damage, crit chance, +% to elites and obviously a Skorn. Also, you should have +24% movement if possible. Try to have enough EHP to survive a little too.

Next, use the following build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#akQSjm!YTh!cZZZaa

Now as you obviously guessed, the idea is to store up 5 flashes of insight with Magic Missile, if this is impossible to do without dying then you can skip this part. Next, use Teleport: Wormhole to get to the target! And finally, activate Archon, and BOOM. If you crit and don't miss, I think this will 1-shot almost anything (perhaps anything if you have crazy DPS and get the 5 flashes), including GG BABA!

Hmmm I dont think this would fix the wizards, let alone work with the cooldown of archon. Magic weapon is a wasted slot in any case and Glass cannon is like the last thing you want to use in PvP. Have you tried it on your 40k DPS wiz or did you just made that up on the fly ? How did you work around archon cooldown ? Wait 2 minutes in town after each kill ? And how many people in PvP gear have you killed using this ?

Sorry but his just seems weird.
Edited by alpahc#2190 on 3/3/2013 3:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's kinda a hit-or-miss type strategy and is VERY luck dependent lol. My 40k dps Wizard can 1shot a decently geared DH on crit. Just imagine now a 500k dps Wizard lol. For the cooldown, a lot of official duels are allowing players to reset between kills.

I don't expect this to be viable in any way aside from for laughs or to prevent another class from scoring a perfect victory lol.
Reply Quote
PvP Wiz here supporting this thread. I know they said they won't balance the game around PvP, but here's to hoping they throw us a bone anyway :)
Edited by Spoonster#1685 on 3/5/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]