Thank you very much!
Reply Quote
Bump...
Reply Quote
Still trying to figure it out. =)
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
Bump, looked today, prices were all over the place, so not sure if I got a bad one or not? Put it up for 500k and hope, eh?
Reply Quote
I take it the Dexterity Roll was my Random Magic Property so mine is junk?
Reply Quote
So I assume since I got a Dexterity roll on my IK Chest I should go ahead and just Salvage it?
Reply Quote
around 5-5,5 mil
Reply Quote
unzerio, if you could check AH with that spec you ll know what the price is ranged. why ask the forum?
Reply Quote
Because when I checked the chest piece, there was a large range of prices. Didn't know if I would have got a bite on here or not and get it sold. Gave it to my Barbarian friend to help him get 4/5 set. Trying to get him piece #5.
Reply Quote
when you search for the barb piece. you can ditch the dex. look for the str and vital only. ar is always there.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the idea. Guess I was just curious and rushed to the forums much too quickly. People on here are so much more knowledgeable than I am in so many different ways, a lot of the skills I picked up on Witch Doctor are from coming to these forums and reading every post meticulously and then practicing it in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]