Diablo® III

WD and Mobility

Hi there,

Demon Hunter here with a secondary Witchy I'm levelling at the moment. One thing that has struck me, is compared to a DH, the Witch Doctor just seems so slow. Spirit Walk seems like it has too long a cooldown to be useful for mobility.
What other things can a Witch Doctor do to increase their mobility?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#..XUi!!..Zab
There you go.
Reply Quote
You can also use grave injustice. Lowers your CDs with each enemy you kill.
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 04:17 PMPosted by BroJob
You can also use grave injustice. Lowers your CDs with each enemy you kill.

This is the biggest thing. In high density areas, provided you kill fast enough and use your CD properly, you can keep your spirit walk up >50% of the time.
Reply Quote
View profile
For fast low MP runs ... pair up some PUR (get a cheap TotD) with GI/GF/SV and you'll have your skills refreshed fast enough to spirit walk from one mob to the next.
Reply Quote
stalker, jaunt, angry chicken

grave injustice, spirit vessel, gruesome feast

pestilence

good game.
Reply Quote
Demon hunter are fast no doubt but effective? I have to think about it. I have outrun most dh while killing everything in public games and when they are too back away from me they tend to teleport to me and start sprinting like theres no tomorrow without hitting the mobs. Dun make sense at all. I could only sit back and laugh away. Add me if you wanna see how i make a speed run.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Evolutionese
Demon hunter are fast no doubt but effective? I have to think about it. I have outrun most dh while killing everything in public games and when they are too back away from me they tend to teleport to me and start sprinting like theres no tomorrow without hitting the mobs. Dun make sense at all. I could only sit back and laugh away. Add me if you wanna see how i make a speed run.

I'm dusting off my wd again after 700 hours of playing my DH. I'd really like to speedrun with you (mp0-2) to compare speeds vs my dh before I really gear out my WD.

I'll add you to do some runs if you don't mind o/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]