Diablo® III

AH failure all weekend ... still going on

I followed the 'blue's forum instructions on how to set up a 'ticket' and that wont work either.

I can't list items in either AH; Gold or RMAH.

I can't purchase anything in either AH; Gold or RMAH.

An item I purchased 2 days ago, a mace for a friend of mine, still isn't showing in my completed items list.

Order ID# 1387753964

one of the main problems I have with not being able to list items is just that I'm so backed up and I can't pick items up anymore. It wasn't funny 2 days ago and it's really getting lame now. I can't play the game with out space in my inventory. And my inv is full from top to bottom with either crafting Mats, or items worth over 500k gold. So, I have to try, but I'm sure this will be ignored by the blue's as is everything I post here. As was my PVP post I started in September that was loved by the forum community and full of original PVP ideas:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6573699980?page=1
Edited by AdAstrA#1590 on 2/25/2013 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Sÿlak
Why post this in the Website Bug Report section?

trollinator ... if you have nothing to offer than waste someone elses time.
Reply Quote
just wondering if anyone is still having this issue besides myself. I'm steadily checking the web site here but, I still see nothing about it's resolution. This is now the second weekend in a row without the use of the AH for me.

I can't play at all.

Sound off here if you're in a similar boat
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Sÿlak
Ok, I will help you this time since its so hard for you. :)

this guy again ... some trolls are always there ... just lurking under the bridge to offer ... nothing.
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Sÿlak
Good luck kid! :)

thanks so much for your considerate advice and caring. Now, let's get on with this.
Reply Quote
ok ... i got it working again somehow. now we can all take a breath ... especially my dear friedn Sylak. Such a caring individual
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]