Diablo® III

Mempo users, where do you get your loh from?

View profile
if you say so.. I just put it in at kleibes it's actually closer to -12K wearing zuni setup.
Reply Quote
View profile
btw novice if i want dps i just get ic and quad rings and 250k with my ias wand. but i cant lose all the protection and crit. im disappointed i fell under 5K armor already looking for way to make that up then marrow setup gets attractive,
Reply Quote
I still have no idea how 9 IAS -185 Intel = 12k DPS lol it should be the other way, at least for me xD

While I know that we can run with 4.5k Armor 750 AR, I don't like it. Today when I dropped to 800 AR in Meteor test I already felt the difference, so I have no plan to drop mitigation. LoH maybe coz DoT now is not as dangerous as spiked damages. I also gimp myself that way but ok because I feel comfortable. I know I can lose Armor from Gloves and AR from Ring for at least 70 CD in Trifecta but I would rather stay this way. I have other classes to "feel on the edge" already lol so let me play my Wiz with 1 eye closed :P
Reply Quote
800+ LOH, from BT pants and ring only. Not the best but I only get what I can afford.
Reply Quote
I get my 958 Loh from my tal ammy. that's more than bt ammy and legs combined. Vs a top 9/60/10 ammy i lose -15k dps, -2.1k HP, -.3% and like -30k dps bt legs. Plus 258int on tals ammy and 388 legs so like +64AR from int

While I know that we can run with 4.5k Armor 750 AR, I don't like it. Today when I dropped to 800 AR in Meteor test I already felt the difference, so I have no plan to drop mitigation.

I lol'd. Realize that you are the glass cannon at 35k HP.
Edited by LumiTKD#1135 on 2/26/2013 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]